• reroxas - May 13, 2009 3:05 a.m.

Those Dead Fantasy videos are just...Wow. I have seen alot of cool lookin fights but that just blew my mind into pices and stepped on em
  • GamesRadarTylerNagata - May 13, 2009 2:47 a.m.

Since so many folks have mentioned Monty Oum's Haloid, I decided to add the video to page 3 below the two Dead Fantasy videos. Enjoy.
  • oreomonkey - May 13, 2009 2:40 a.m.

The Monty Oum thing was said to be a montage of action from different games not one clip of the SAME game throughout the whole thing. Garbage, that was no treat...
  • Patius - May 13, 2009 2:21 a.m.

best fan made character battle was master chick (not chief) vs. Samus Aran. That was epic.
  • ssj4raditz - May 13, 2009 2:12 a.m.

Good grief, those Dead Fantasy vids are stupendous! Makes me wish that was really a game and not just an amazing fan project.
  • DawgsFan117 - May 13, 2009 2:06 a.m.

I have to agree that the Haloid vid should have been included in this. That vid made me want good melee in halo so bad.
  • GamesRadarTylerNagata - May 13, 2009 1:24 a.m.

hi wildfire, Why no haloid? I guess I was just trying to limit the selections from each artist featured in this article to one or two of my personal favorites to highlight whatever ridiculous point I was trying to make at the time. That being said, anyone who liked the Dead Fantasy videos should definitely check these out. Haloid (Master Chief versus Samus): http://snipr.com/hwqq1 Icarus (A great gamer tribute to John Woo films): http://snipr.com/hwqsl
  • jtslugmaster10 - May 13, 2009 12:41 a.m.

i think im mixed about faith i think he could have left the bony checks and lost the nipple but thats just me... secondly sex sells but how far do we have to go... i think it has gone far enough and the fan based art wasnt even that appealing for the reason i stated above so just adding some additional features doesnt always make the female char look better ... in fact she could have probably not even needed the increase in breast size or just less of an enhancment and she would have been even better looking
  • DeadGirls - May 13, 2009 12:34 a.m.

That Faith fan art is stupid. I consider it progression of the art from when game devs don't cater to horny, lonely, anime fans for a few extra sales.
  • Ravenbom - May 13, 2009 12:29 a.m.

Good article T-Nag. I like your appearance on TalkRadar as well, don't be stranger to the podcast.
  • Xtapolapopotamus - May 12, 2009 11:54 p.m.

Good article, and that Mario image is just amazing. If Nintendo made a game like that... Or hell, any of the companies that he's made art for.. It would be beyond words.
  • Romination - May 12, 2009 10:51 p.m.

I don't even really care about Final Fantasy and that first one Oum video is amazing. It's got so many things that too many movies take themselves too seriously to do...
  • Starplatinum - May 12, 2009 10:40 p.m.

YAY! Tyler Post! Prior to this article my knowledge of unoffical fanart was limited to hentai doujinshi. Thank you for the enlightenment!
  • Kehno - May 12, 2009 10:37 p.m.

That Monty Oum guy is amazing. I mean, a battle on flying pieces of column inside a tornado? Really?
  • GamesRadarTylerNagata - May 12, 2009 10:14 p.m.

If you do, be sure to follow the links to the authors' sites. You'll often find higher res versions of the pics we've posted here.