• s-p-a-r-t-a-n - November 14, 2008 7:26 a.m.

How do i get back in vault 101? please help me.
  • bamb0o-stick - November 14, 2008 2:44 a.m.

I had no idea you can return back into Vault 101 later in the game. When does this opportunity come to the player in the game?
  • spacecase610 - November 13, 2008 9:49 p.m.

@ hut23 If you have to ask the answer is probably yes.
  • hun23 - November 13, 2008 8:45 p.m.

see,the thing was, i had a good profile. then, on the PC version, i made a LIVE profile as a bad person. i found many other things on the bad profile so i just stuck with that. i used GR's First few levels guide to make a good character yesterday. also, i will everyone in Vault 101 while wearing the hockey mask and wielding the Ripper. it was very, very gory.
  • hun23 - November 13, 2008 8:08 p.m.

am i a bad person to say that i did most of these on my first run through?
  • realsiq - July 1, 2009 8:36 p.m.

i played through the game with very good karma, now i started a new file, and being evil is a lot more fun :)
  • oryandymackie - June 29, 2009 6:32 p.m.

God, Moira was so annoying, I had to blow up Megaton specifically to get rid of her. AND GUESS WHAT? She survives. Also, it was quite funny when I was speaking to Jericho, and I asked him if he wanted to come with me, and he was like, all "Eww, I don't go around with Wasteland angels", and I was subconsciously like, "Well you better, because the charge is placed, and as soon as I fast travel to Tenpenny tower you're DEAD if you don't come with me!"
  • oryandymackie - June 29, 2009 6:27 p.m.

Seriously, you guys are lightweights! Didn't you chase Annoying Guy from Little Lamplight, screaming manically across the wasteland, every few minutes rippering him into shreds until he runs into a Mirelurk and it EATS HIM. Didn't you watch Harold burn in Oasis? And, let's not forget, Tranquility Lane. I killed them all, cut off their limbs, and re-arranged them with other people. Did you not close doors and murder people artistically while they slept in their beds? Did you never set a mine by Susan Lancaster's bed and watch her wake up, hop out of bed, and into a frag mine?
  • w40kfanatic - July 1, 2009 10:05 p.m.

@hun23 i would call you a very mean monster. tht is if i didnt do most of these things also. :D
  • oryandymackie - June 29, 2009 6:37 p.m.

Who doesn't kill Wasteland Captives? Put a mine in front of them, free them, and BANG. Or, alternately, place a grenade in their pocket. Again, BANG.
  • oryandymackie - June 29, 2009 6:28 p.m.

The best thing to do is chase someone across the wasteland with a low damage pistol, gradually chipping away at their health.
  • RenegadeRecon3 - February 15, 2009 7:11 p.m.

I HATE ALLISTAR TENPENNY!!!!!!!!!
  • reaperman22 - January 30, 2009 6:45 a.m.

i hired the game and knocked out amata killed butch blew up megaton let roy phillips and his ghouls in to the tower then killed him and all the ghouls after that i went and killed everyone in that town with the wierd superheros