• TheHalfanese - May 25, 2010 2:05 a.m.

What BigTuna said! Disagree about Lost, agree on the games.
  • Rub3z - May 25, 2010 6:02 a.m.

I don't like MW2 much, but I played through it and that is nothing short of an epic ending. The high-speed boat chase, followed by staggering up to find the crashed heli, and, playing through the first time, just when I thought I would just stab this damn guy and he would fall limp against that car, he takes the knife and guts me in the chest, kicking off a gritty and desperate fistfight to the death, ended in cool and undeniably manly fashion by sending that 6-inch knife he just stuck in you right into his eye. And then, the screen begins to fade to black, leading you on to believe these three men will simply lay there and die in the desert like the hundred other men you killed a few minutes ago... but wait! The mustachioed man is alive and kicking! Things are going to be okay thanks to the convenient appearance of some dude and his helicopter! Hooray!
  • philipshaw - May 25, 2010 11:27 a.m.

I enjoyed the Lost ending, also the GTAIV ending is better if Roman dies before the last mission imo
  • avantguardian - May 25, 2010 12:04 p.m.

i gotta say i'm surprised, but, unless i missed something, no one has mentioned assassin's creed 1 or 2...i love both of them( AC1 was the first game i owned that made me think "THIS is next-gen"), and the potential for epic or mind****ing finales is extraordinarily high considering the themes and mythos... what you got was: 1. have a terrible forced fight(no stealth!FUUU!), followed by a meh final encounter, followed by crap on a wall... 2. fight the pope! oh, and some cryptic crap about adam and eve in the future or some sh*t (spoiler!)
  • cj12297 - May 25, 2010 3:57 p.m.

the lost ending was class
  • DarxStar - May 25, 2010 6:10 p.m.

What? What about Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days? I expected to see that here!
  • sham0na - May 25, 2010 9:25 p.m.

i was pretty dissapointed by Gta 4s ending it woulda been cooler if you kill demitri then to get revenge on pegorino for killing kate you would get help from packie and jail break gerry and hell even get francis (if you let him live) to provide back up with FIB. then you could take him pegorino by storm. i also wish it let you do a special kill with the pistol too. but thats just me
  • wharcraff - May 25, 2010 10:55 p.m.

Have to say the Lost ending has added another to the list of explanations for crazy stuff in fictional media. Now we have Metachlorians,Nanomachines and Afterlife. They could have left that question open if that damn father of jack's didn't show up. Any whoo. "Moving on." reCAPTCHA 'and abysmal'
  • reaperman22 - May 26, 2010 8:50 a.m.

batmans ending wasnt that bad, it just wasnt quite as good as the rest of the game
  • Joshin69 - May 26, 2010 9:07 a.m.

So wrong about batman AA, so wrong. You want to totally redo batman so he can throw some gags at the end of a game? Shame on you
  • Sleepingdragon - May 27, 2010 7:49 a.m.

But I liked how God of War 3 ended, I mean it answers everything and puts everything full circle, in God of War 1 he was gonna commit suicide and yelling that the Gods abandoned him, in God of War 3 he does commit suicide and gets abandoned by Athena, so in a way its puts the whole thing into perspective.
  • Octoboy - June 1, 2010 2:13 p.m.

The finale of Lost was one the most beautiful things I have EVER seen on TV.