Topics

E3 Microsoft

• Manguy17 - June 6, 2011 10:04 p.m.

I was gonna get battlefield 3....i think i can wait a bit
  • Druupwnz - June 6, 2011 9:59 p.m.

OHMAHFUCKINGAWD
  • hellbox9 - June 6, 2011 9:49 p.m.

*YAWN* people still play this? now street fighter 3 3rd strike with lagless online for $15 I can get down with that.
  • komadose - June 6, 2011 9:48 p.m.

it's propably "Kinect only"! *jumping high five*
  • SVC5 - June 6, 2011 9:40 p.m.

YES!! There is just something about playing as the Chief that touches me more than those other crappy Spartans in reach. Cant wait!
  • BackwaterRifle - June 6, 2011 9:36 p.m.

Mabey he goes back to keeping whats left of the human population under control. All 6,749 and a 1/3 of them.
  • GhostLightning - June 6, 2011 9:29 p.m.

And all of a sudden not a fuck was given about Call of Duty or Battlefield. THE KING HAS RETURNED!!
  • PretzelBoy - June 6, 2011 9:25 p.m.

Halo 4? Will this one also be the definitive Halo experience? I can't wait to see the fanboy reaction when this one gets a bad score as well. *Cue the Inception music*
  • NelosAngelos - June 6, 2011 9:12 p.m.

I...am really surprised about this...even though the ending was a cliffhanger...again. I hope they don't show his face, I really do. And I hope it has solid multiplayer. The story...well, it's halo, people, nothing to worry about the story. I just wonder if the Sangheli return in this or not since the war is over.
  • NatDaGamer - June 6, 2011 8:41 p.m.

well. i was taking a break from history revision and saw this. that's quite an interesting way to end my day o.O *i am actually shivering now!! could be because my window's open though...
  • manateesta - June 6, 2011 8:18 p.m.

I have come to the conclusion that no matter how many Halo titles they release I will buy them all, and I don't know why. On second thought, I know why, but I just feel a little ridiculous.
  • omegakulu - June 6, 2011 8:14 p.m.

Finish the Fight............Again!
  • BladedFalcon - June 6, 2011 8:06 p.m.

Well, either 343 Industries makes the game truly stand out, at least on the Single player aspect, or breaks the franchise. It's a good scenario for me either way.
  • Brutalicus - June 6, 2011 7:58 p.m.

Yep, I saw that jetpack and thought Dead Space 2. Assuming there's zero-G jetpack sequences in the game, I think it's safe use the teaser as evidence that 343 is looking at what other games did right. In other news, shit I have to play Reach still.
  • Brutalicus - June 6, 2011 7:57 p.m.

• Pruman - June 6, 2011 7:33 p.m.

My real questions are as follows (spoiler warning): 1) Since the Halos are effectively stuck on standby (assuming they can no longer be activated from the Ark), how will that factor into the story? 2) Since the Human-Covenant War is over for all intents and purposes, who will the Chief fight? Will he spark another Human-Covenant war by committing an atrocity, a la Andrew Jackson fighting the Battle of New Orleans long after the War of 1812 was over? Imagine that...a Halo game where you fight both humans and the Covenant. Now THAT would be some ballsy storytelling!
  • tacoman38 - June 6, 2011 7:32 p.m.

is it.....Marathon!?!?!??!?!!!
  • NightCrawler_358 - June 6, 2011 7:29 p.m.

Wow, I thought Nintendo's conference was first, starting tomorrow. While there don't seem to be many Microsoft exclusives coming out, this is a pretty big deal. I've never owned any X-Box, but I'll be playing plenty of this with friends.
  • EvilDrPorkchop - June 6, 2011 7:27 p.m.

I think Microsoft needed this REALLY badly to bring attention to their show
  • Spybreak8 - June 6, 2011 7:23 p.m.

I thought Microsoft would at least show us Halo HD Remake, Aniv. as they call it, but wasn't expecting to see a CG trailer for Halo 4, let alone that it's a new TRILOGY!? wha?