Topics

E3

We Recommend

• Kazumi - June 24, 2011 1:58 a.m.

I can't wait for Skyrim. I can already tell that it's going to be my GOTY.
  • RedOutlive10 - June 24, 2011 9:22 p.m.

I really never understood what's so great behind native (no mods) Oblivion. It was utterly bland, very linear quests, copypasted terrain with a wolf or imp here and there, everything like dungeons ruins and whatnot looked exactly the same, and the chat/NPC interaction was beyond awful.
  • Sleuth - June 24, 2011 8:33 p.m.

Skyrim will guzzle down months of my life :D
  • wackdogg - June 24, 2011 7:26 p.m.

What disrespect! Where is Skyward Sword?
  • Mortis - June 24, 2011 2:59 p.m.

so i have watched about 5 videos on here today...and i'm about to not visit your awesome sight until i have received confirmation that the operation- flashpoint:red river-another stupid-no neck-jarheaded-brofest-marine shooter-set in a dusty middle eastern place advertisements have been removed. i mean, seriously, i understand the need for adds, but i'm pretty sure that this lame add has been playing on your site longer than any other...or it could just be that i hate it.
  • jackthemenace - June 24, 2011 2:36 p.m.

Apart from Saints Row, all three of those are on my to-buy list
  • philipshaw - June 24, 2011 12:02 p.m.

Think I'm going to have to take a week off uni for skyrim
  • NanoElite666 - June 24, 2011 5:11 a.m.

Yep, definitely gonna be Skyrim. Oblivion ate up over 120 hours of my life while I was playing it, and Fallout 3 took over 150 on just one character. In a bit of an oddity, I've spent more time playing Jak X: Combat Racing than either of those two, having lost well over 200 hours to that game, most of it in offline play. Funny how I've spent more time playing a character-based racing game than I have some epic RPGs. Although it now occurs to me I've probably got far more time logged into Guild Wars...
  • shawksta - June 24, 2011 4:28 a.m.

If skyrim is gonna deliver what it promised than that wait should be worth it! Still wondering why there isnt a section for Best new games shown at E3
  • Not Snake - June 24, 2011 3:57 a.m.

Kingdoms of Amalur for me. I'll keep considering Skyrim if only so I could buy it at 11:11 on release day, but KoA is calling to me more.
  • Lurkero - June 24, 2011 2:30 a.m.

Amular looks so much more interesting than Skyrim. I would much rather spend/waste time with that.
  • MercurialForce - June 24, 2011 2:15 a.m.

Skyrim obviously was going to win this, but Saints Row 3 looks good to me as long as they change two main things: 1) Combat. Make it more exciting, please. 2) Graphics. Please, I would love a graphically awesome Saints Row game.
  • Manguy17 - June 24, 2011 2:12 a.m.

@RupeeLord Why would you be anything but Khajit? what other way can you declare yourself the dragon slaying kitten?
  • RupeeLord - June 24, 2011 1:36 a.m.

Lol, furries? Now that you mentioned that, I think i'll pass on playing as a Khajit. Maybe this time i'll play as a female :P