• Tenfey - June 17, 2010 4:11 a.m.

Did it feel smooth and satisfying?
  • chainsawninja600 - June 17, 2010 4:05 a.m.

This looks sweet. Just not sure how sweet.
  • RonaldRayGun - June 17, 2010 3:46 a.m.

I must have one!!!! Also great article Brett.
  • Triscuitable - June 17, 2010 3:01 a.m.

Goddamn it. Now I have to go buy one of these. If Nintendo is stupid enough to not upgrade Pokemon Black and White to 3DS, I'm not buying it. This looks absolutely incredible. I WANT RESIDENT EVIL AND METAL GEAR SOLID 3 AND STREET FIGHTER IV AND IF POSSIBLE, A CALL OF DUTY THAT PLAYS LIKE THE CONSOLES. SERIOUSLY, ALL THEY NEED TO DO IS PUT THE AIMING ON THE STICK AND THE MOVEMENT ON THE A,B,X, and Y buttons! THAT SIMPLE! I WANT ONE NOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • EnragedTortoise1 - June 17, 2010 2:54 a.m.

Okay, that trailer convinced me on the new Kid Icarus. :D
  • Fuzunga - June 17, 2010 2:52 a.m.

I'm really hoping the footage of Paper Mario was a tech demo and the game itself is not a port!
  • Darkhawk - June 17, 2010 2:51 a.m.

I don't know how I can wait for MGS. reC: the outgrows
  • awsomemaster - June 17, 2010 2:40 a.m.

and i see you've added a 3ds tab :)
  • 8bitBaby - June 17, 2010 2:39 a.m.

dude, my skin is tingling. it hasn't done this over anything nintendo related since like the early 90's late 80's.
  • SoutheastSam - June 17, 2010 2:31 a.m.

So jealous of MGS3.. One of my favorite PS2 games of all time. Do the series proud
  • TyeTheCzar - June 17, 2010 2:24 a.m.

I sincerely hope that: 1. They fix the analog stick/nub, or even add a second one. 2. They have it the size of the DSi XL. 3. They get rid of some of the problems pertaining to 3D, such as getting headaches, having to adjust your distance and angle to get a good view, an any other little nasties. 4. They give us a way to transfer stuff from DSi to 3DS, and overall have a Steam-like online account system. Nintendo can't keep going along like this for much longer.
  • duckbf - June 17, 2010 2:09 a.m.

It had me at Kid Icarus...
  • shadowarrior99 - June 17, 2010 2:06 a.m.

good job Nintendo, amazing job. I hope this 3d does its magic like you say it does.
  • ScruffMoney - June 17, 2010 2:02 a.m.

Looks awesome, the Wii has had me so down on Nintendo recently (which is something for a former Nintendo fanboy) but this has me so excited for what Nintendo's doing and for once, 3D.
  • jimmdogg - June 17, 2010 2:02 a.m.

What is Kingdom Hearst? New magazine publishing simulator?
  • Jacko415 - June 17, 2010 2:01 a.m.

the only reason i'd get this is for portable Ocarina of Time.
  • taterboob - June 17, 2010 2 a.m.

Metal Gear looks hot. Resident Evil looks hot. Kid Icarus looks hot. Kingdom Hearts, Ocarina of Time and Starfox? Hot. Definitely preordering as soon as possible. I see hardware shortages on the horizon.
  • may.be.vital - June 17, 2010 1:55 a.m.

Hoping the analog stick is better than the PSPs =) and i will probably get this if i can scrounge up the funds...
  • SaltyWalnuts - June 17, 2010 1:53 a.m.

not to mention the zelda remake in 3d (joy squeal in 3..2...1.) AHHHHHHHHH!!!!
  • Corsair89 - June 17, 2010 1:53 a.m.

I can't wait for the 3DS. Seriously, the fact that it already has over 70 titles in development and many of them are AAA titles is absolutely mind-blowing. Day 1 purchase.