• xXHaloKillerXx - February 18, 2009 9:08 p.m.

Isnt the great wall in china.So how is Assassins Creed going to be in Japan?
  • Games_Radar_DaveMeikleham - February 18, 2009 4:17 p.m.

@movezig Yeah, we do realize Japan and China are two completely separate nations. We simply used the Great Wall of China because it's a big iconic collection of bricks. And we wanted a strong visual representation of an iconic big collection of bricks to highlight we were talking about Assassin's wall.
  • movezig - February 18, 2009 4:03 p.m.

Great wall of china...so we are going to japan? Do you see the fail here games radar? Just because their asain doesnt mean they live in the same place....
  • Theonik - February 18, 2009 2:38 p.m.

I actually found the MGS4 ending to be quite comprehensible.
  • Unoriginal - February 18, 2009 2:20 p.m.

No matter how many times I see that MGS 4 ending or have someone explain it to me I just get more and more confused.
  • crazyqazqaz - February 18, 2009 8:58 a.m.

You didn't explain the plot ending for assassin's creed! You just talked about the squiggles and didn't really explain them properly. Disappointment =( =S
  • phoenix_wings - February 18, 2009 7:10 a.m.

@ Smokey Perrito123--part of it I think is to add to the replay value just so you can answer your wtf questions. I think if it were a movie, we'd be able to understand it more, because we would be constantly immersed in the story. It's sometimes hard to lose track of the story when you're in the middle of a frustrating level... And thanks for the correction, guys. When the public education system pays more attention to one part of history than others, it's easy to get a few months mixed. I stand corrected.
  • SmokeyPerrito123 - February 18, 2009 4:19 a.m.

Why Are All these Game Endings So Complicated
  • Major_Wuss - February 18, 2009 3:29 a.m.

I'd like to hear Soulja Boy's interpretation of Braid's ending. Anyway, great article. Now I understand MGS 4 =D recaptcha- Capp Skating
  • skyguy343 - February 18, 2009 3:08 a.m.

WOOOO, another SotC reference!!!1!
  • Yellowhat17 - February 18, 2009 2:05 a.m.

@heartskuppy Rebornkusabi isn't a fanboy. In fact, on the forums, he posted AGAINST fanboys. He's simply stating that he found the ending confusing. Plus, frankly, I'd say that you're the one trying to sound smart. @The Article Very entertaining; I always knew how convoluted the MGS series was, and expected that to be there, but Braid definitely took me by surprise.
  • Coolbeans69 - February 18, 2009 2:03 a.m.

Surprised Halo didn't make it up there but you did say u overdid the halo radar
  • ELpork - February 18, 2009 1:59 a.m.

SPOILERS!!!! WTF GUYS!!!!
  • Amatarasu - February 18, 2009 1:55 a.m.

HA,at least SOMEONE belives me that elvis is still alive!
  • Jorw - February 18, 2009 1:44 a.m.

Waitwaitwaitwaitwait Braid had something to do with atomic bombs? I had no idea. That sounds like a really great idea for a story. Too bad Blow threw away all that potential by just slapping poetry onto Braid without actually giving the game a storyline.
  • NelosAngelos - February 18, 2009 12:57 a.m.

I already knew what the plot for MGS4 was (after replaying it over and over), but I never knew Ocelot was in fact a good guy. Anyway, good stuff, finally able to shed some light on all this mess.
  • doomdoomdoom - February 18, 2009 12:56 a.m.

??? I am confused??? ???
  • Ravenbom - February 18, 2009 12:13 a.m.

Oh pictured irony. The Great Wall of China hints that the next Assassin's Creed will be set in Japan.
  • TrIp13G - February 17, 2009 11:21 p.m.

Wait...Tidus was a thought? Somehow, I'm totally not surprised by this revelation...
  • MacGyver1138 - February 17, 2009 10:52 p.m.

MGS's ending sounds positively retarded. I tried getting into those games back at MGS2, but I got bored too quickly. Based on that ending synopsis, I do not regret my decision to bypass the rest of the games completely. I loved Braid's last level. Trying to rescue/chasing the princess was a pretty genius twist.