• stopandstare - February 26, 2009 8:59 p.m.

lol on the stalker one the two animations were the stalker guy and the charlie and the chocolate factory pictures. (i think)
  • rodgear15 - February 26, 2009 4:32 p.m.

Great article.
  • Quagmire - February 26, 2009 2:43 a.m.

Interesting. I'm playing this now, so I'm going to have to pay a bit more attention going forward. I never knew it was that deep...
  • Sycomycole - February 24, 2009 3:46 a.m.

my life's questions answered. all i need is a 24 hour talkradar podacast and i can finally die in peace
  • Oxfordcomma4 - February 22, 2009 11:17 p.m.

Okay... I think I get it now... but Snake...Boss...GAAAAAAH!! (Head Explodes). Dammit! Now I've gotta repaint
  • Yellowhat17 - February 22, 2009 2:50 a.m.

@movezig I don't know if you regularly read here or not, but the amount of hate GamesRadar has been getting is unnecessary in general, so you don't need to make it more so by pointing out tiny, flawed tidbits. *sigh*
  • newgames128 - February 20, 2009 10:38 p.m.

Hopefully this will clear up the confusion people still have with MGS4 and the series in general. It's not that hard to understand if you look at it from a distance. Great job of explaining it though GR!
  • Flapjackturd - February 19, 2009 9:25 p.m.

luv da pic of elvis da only o9ne i cleared was metal gear solid 4 so dats da only 1 i read
  • PivotPlurals1 - February 19, 2009 7:32 p.m.

this is really frickin deep. wow. this changes my outlook of this game.
  • cheeseman95 - February 19, 2009 6:59 p.m.

SPOILERS!!! shouldnt bioshock and other games be up there? becuase theres certian things like: is the main characters ryan of fontaines son? how did u grow up on your own? and if u even did? and another one is dead rising? WHY IS FRANK SCREAMING ON THE TANK!?!?! and i heard that in the second one the whole of americas been infected with the zombie gene? could this be due to the zombie-orphan children or the part when u have to collect carlitos bombs? downpart about that is could there be a different main character???....
  • jar-head - February 19, 2009 4:18 p.m.

GR kicks all ass, if i want a game/platform update i go Here, if i want a review i go Here, because, God knows Hows Gr did this, but their Reviews are pretty damn Unbiased compared to other Game Reviews out their, paid by their product to a put a good word out, Gr kicks ass, and even kicking ass kicks ass...so ya...Games Radar Kicks Ass!
  • thochaos - February 19, 2009 7:11 a.m.

The only part of the MGS4 ending I don't understand is why Old Snake and Big Boss don't look identical anymore yet they did when they were younger. Can anyone explain that for me?
  • Baconator96 - February 19, 2009 6:41 a.m.

i do hope that they dont abandon Altair. Hes the only reason people loved that game.
  • punkmetalmage - February 19, 2009 6:11 a.m.

The Manhattan Project took place in New Mexico, not New York.
  • Ninja-KiLLR - February 19, 2009 1:33 a.m.

MGS 4 was awsome but reading that articul actually made me more confused i dont even know how too. o well the game was super fun that is all that counts to me
  • FierceDeity - February 19, 2009 1:03 a.m.

also explain the zelda games and i'll be super impressed
  • DoctorCrazy - February 19, 2009 12:47 a.m.

Wow, it all makes sense to me now. Looks like my mission on Earth is complete. Beam me up.
  • FierceDeity - February 19, 2009 12:43 a.m.

thanks for clearing up braid
  • ArrestedDeveloper - February 18, 2009 10:08 p.m.

I'm pretty sure Jonathan Blow has come out and said that it's more complicated than just the A-Bomb. From what I remember the princess represents three things, his mom, his girlfriend and the A-bomb.
  • xXHaloKillerXx - February 18, 2009 9:09 p.m.

Crap i just realized someone at gr told why they used it.Sorry.