Topics

Nintendo

• EpicShinobi - March 26, 2011 12:27 a.m.

I can't wait for his PSP2 review!
  • willheuer - March 26, 2011 12:17 a.m.

Its sad, im still in high school and ive owned an NES, intelivision, genisis, n64, gbc and gba, itouch, psx, ps2, xbox and 360, plus PC. Plus ive borrowed lots of friends systems, and im not biased for systems, does this mean i get a job at CNN no it just means i know im better than that pile of fecal matter. BTW he makes me want to shove the 3DS up his rear end. Mabye he'll like it then.
  • TheWhitestMexican - March 26, 2011 12:13 a.m.

I blame Wolf Blitzer.
  • BobsYurUncle - March 26, 2011 12:05 a.m.

what do I know? he's the expert after all.
  • Robusken - March 25, 2011 11:54 p.m.

I'm saddened by the fact that consoles are now being compared to phones.
  • Ariaka - March 25, 2011 11:52 p.m.

@510BrotherPanda Only he didn't come out and save the world in any awesome fashion. Seriously? Maybe I'm getting old when I can say I grew up on my NES, but... Halo? Heck, I even love Halo and that... it... really boggles my mind...
  • xlyesterdaylx - March 25, 2011 11:51 p.m.

This dude is dumb as all hell. "Grew up on Halo." Serious?
  • normalguy417 - March 25, 2011 11:28 p.m.

god this made me so mad. "Grew up on Halo"...how young are you pretending to be?
  • sgloomy - March 25, 2011 11:28 p.m.

damn it, now i have to go get my money back!!! But seriously, I am finding it really hard to understand what the problem is with a stylus??? I have an iPad and i sketch on it all the time with a stylus, its not old tech you idiot, its just more precise than a finger.
  • Spybreak8 - March 25, 2011 11:13 p.m.

Wahoo, another forum lol becomes a Gamesradar article.
  • TheHowetzer - March 25, 2011 10:49 p.m.

@ Salvadorzombie Piss off. Oh and thats meant to be about you..not me... happy? @Pimples You obviously failed to understand the enitre 2 sentences of my post. Because of the shitty system review and all the crap/hype about obama we should get our news from a NEWS outlet. Do you get it now?
  • Triscuitable - March 25, 2011 10:44 p.m.

Hello, because I am a smart looking man you should totally trust me. The sky is purple, unicorns exist, and are from Pluto, my penis is the size of a large hose, and my skills at reviewing stuff are awesome, and I am not a bias bigot who was bribed by Apple.
  • p0wnd - March 25, 2011 10:37 p.m.

Stylus hasn't been used sine the early 2000's? You can't download games? I creamed myself
  • lilbuddha - March 25, 2011 10:23 p.m.

"db1331 - 3 hours 3 minutes ago I am shocked, SHOCKED to learn that someone who enjoys Halo has poor taste and no clue when it comes to video games. " /thread
  • mikeydo00 - March 25, 2011 10:19 p.m.

Fucking CNN just stick to regular news
  • Grif - March 25, 2011 10:02 p.m.

How did he get a job there?
  • laurenhiya21 - March 25, 2011 9:59 p.m.

geez, where was CNN for the past who knows how many years o-o Did they all live in this black hole where only Halo and the Ipad exsited or something?
  • phistOmatic - March 25, 2011 9:33 p.m.

He failed to mention that this things talk to other 3DS units when in close proximity. that i think is worthy of note at the very least. also if halo is "hardcore" then what the fuck is bullet storm?! (1st post! hehe)
  • WTeen8 - March 25, 2011 9:29 p.m.

Oh and sorry for double post but he also didn't say ANYTHING about the launch line-up.
  • WTeen8 - March 25, 2011 9:28 p.m.

....I should email this guy so he knows that he knew nothing. Somebody grab a giant stylus with a DS cartridge taped to the end of it and slap him. In the balls.