• Japanaman - March 3, 2011 3:54 a.m.

My PSN name is pop culture related because my friend wsa playing a $3.00 Get On Da Mic game I didn't even get around to playing once while I tried to sign up for PSN on my PSP and I couldn't get a single name to clear. Until it hit me. xgonnagveit2ya. Name not taken until I took it.
  • BroGamer - March 3, 2011 3:54 a.m.

I used to be BeAsTiNxBeAnEr on PSN. I'm guessing i was trying to look elite even though I was kinda suckish back then. And the fact that I called myself a beaner-me, a mexican- i would make them laugh or when I died. I didn't want to be a loser. So, I started a new account: simpleaxe. I don't know why, I just found it catchy, and I didn't need to and all these caps and x's. So, yeah. Simple. THIS WAS A HUGE MISTAKE! ALL MY DOWNLOADED GAMES ARE GONE! ALL MY DLC IS GONE! AND I'M NOT A SECOND PREST - ah, what the fuck, I don't care about Call Of Duty anymore. It's MARBLE VS CAPKOM 3: FACE IN TWO PALMS all the way, baby!
  • garnsr - March 3, 2011 3:48 a.m.

I've been using essentially the same tag since the NES days, and I don't know that it says anything about me.
  • mahabat - March 3, 2011 3:44 a.m.

i think xX(default)Xx and default2354783 type gamertags show a lack of creativity, sorry not attacking people with those, just saying its like you couldn't come up with something not taken. it might also show stubborness...
  • IcelandMaelstrom - March 3, 2011 3:38 a.m.

hah, mine are CplAwesomehat and IcelandMaelstrom I CANNOT BE CATEGORIZED now, i understand that you are all jealous of my non-conformity, but noe everyone can do it, eh?
  • ManiacalET - March 3, 2011 3:37 a.m.

My tag is ManiacalET. Spelled exactly like that. I don't know where it fits. It could be violence because of the "maniacal" part but it's mostly a joke because of a gaming article on the Aliens from Aliens vs Predator that described them as "maniacal ETs". I found it funny. So it might also be pop culture.
  • nuno004 - March 3, 2011 3:24 a.m.

for me not really cause i just use my nickname my cousin gave me, which is what i have as my GR acount, btw it's pronounced "NOONOH", and happy 5th anniversary GR
  • Bobbety - March 3, 2011 3:18 a.m.

I wonder what mine says, it doesn't fit into any of these categories.
  • Soyjeans - March 3, 2011 3:13 a.m.

I hope this gets into CheatPlanet days. Those were great...
  • ItBurnsWhenIWii - March 3, 2011 3:09 a.m.

Cool Article! It took me forever to figure out what to pick as my psn id. eventually i picked darth_orange93 because i was born in 1993, live in orange county, and star wars is awesome!
  • sgloomy - March 3, 2011 3:08 a.m.

I don't remember what the article was, but something yesterday reminded me of this from way back so this is really weird that you guys just posted it again! mine is the same one as here, when i was like 12 ( half my life ago) a surprising number of people used to tell me i have a gloomy face. in order to embrace this "issue", i picked it as my ID, do not remember what the S at the beginning is about, but i think it balances the name so i've kept it. its like my second name, kinda fond of it
  • F4G1TR0N - March 3, 2011 2:59 a.m.

Yah man same here. Mine is the fallen helel hmm well they can't account for everything right?
  • sniperscope - March 3, 2011 2:58 a.m.

I found it interesting that everything you said the good doctor said almost the exact same thing. You guys are good.
  • batmanboy11 - March 3, 2011 2:57 a.m.

I remember this one. Happy 5th birthday GR!
  • JD_Method - March 3, 2011 2:50 a.m.

I played Bad Company 2 with someone called 'Hot Cat Diarrhea' the other day.
  • BLOODmuffins - March 3, 2011 2:41 a.m.

love this shit. happy 5th anniversary, GamesRadar!
  • FNG - March 3, 2011 2:39 a.m.

You forgot xX(tag)Xx Mine is FNG9232. Got it from Cod 4 (the first level)
  • peace4me - March 3, 2011 2:31 a.m.

I'm also not any of these? My name is peace4me and... idk maybe i fit in leet?
  • Billiam101 - March 3, 2011 2:26 a.m.

I'm not any of these, my gamertag is billy101039 so it doesn't seem to fit any of them. Anyway off topic but if i were to create a gamertag right now it would be something to do with love. I know weird right, but there's a reason, I'm in love and she says the same thing! Yay, sorry just need to tell something or someone, and please don't say I'm way off topic because no matter how hard you try you can not get me mad.
  • yoreAtowel - March 3, 2011 2:24 a.m.

Hey my gr name is yoreAtowel, get it guys, like towelie, that means im cool hip and popular, right? RIGHT GUYS?!!!!