• Deathstalker83 - March 30, 2011 4:47 a.m.

I got 2 Words for You !!! I'm sure you can guess what they are !!! God will deal with idoits like this in his own time.
  • HumanMeatPuppet - March 28, 2011 7 p.m.

I may be afraid of gay people [that's just a social disorder] but, she is just an intolerant cuntmuffin. Someone take an umbrella and open it in her vagina. She is obviously asking for someone to give it to her, and it isn't going to be Jesus... Now on to my real question: Is it sad that I got to the point where I could only stand to read what GR had to say, so I just skipped her lines?
  • Hotdogkilledyou - March 28, 2011 6:49 p.m.

I'm a christian, but this lady is crazy. It's people like this who give christians a bad rep, every normal one is not like this. God loves everyone, but he may make an exception for her.
  • KidKatana - March 28, 2011 8:32 a.m.

SRP: The Lord is coming. GR: When’s He coming? SRP: Shortly. So what you’ve got- GR: Wait! Can you be more specific? This is GENIUS. This needs to become a feature - please go and interview more ignorant people about games! Jack Thompson or that 'expert' Fox News dredged up to talk about Mass Effect would be good starting points...
  • AlpineGuy - March 28, 2011 3:15 a.m.

As someone who lives only an hour or so away from these people, I just want to say that they come up way too often in the news. That said, they rarely do anything in the way of direct interviews Chris, what you did is an actual feat. My father couldn't believe that GamesRadar of all sites has an interview with America's Most Hated Family. I think you should be proud of yourself for handling this so well. This interview sheds more light on these people than literally ANY other source I can think of. It also made for a hilarious episode of TalkRadar. That, too.
  • Assassino - March 28, 2011 1:21 a.m.

She is my next target
  • chriszewski - March 27, 2011 8:27 p.m.

Its scary that she is part of a group that shares the same beliefs. I'm all for believing what ever you want when it comes to religion (i happen to believe its all a joke) and i do admire her conviction, but such an extreme stance is a bit... unhealthy, for lack of a better word. Picketing funerals is a large leap past poor taste, and its only worse to veil what you are doing as picketing on public property. If you believe in something that much, don't shy away when it comes to take responsibility for your actions. Own it! She'll never become a martyr that way.
  • JollyCrisp - March 27, 2011 4:02 p.m.

I agree with everything that she says. I see nothing wrong with her views, they are perfectly acceptable.
  • brandonbyerly - March 27, 2011 3:16 p.m.

..... my question is if there is no hope, then why are they putting forth such an effort protesting everyone and everything if its not going to change the outcome? Seems like a mute point doesn't it?
  • Crimmy - March 27, 2011 5:22 a.m.

She's so stupid. She has no religious tolerance towards other religions. I personally don't believe in religion, but I do have an opinion, and that is she's a little bitch.
  • kingdom - March 27, 2011 4:22 a.m.

Condone - To overlook, forgive, or disregard (an offense) without protest or censure. Had to but seriously, love the willingness to do goofy shit in the name of games here at GR. No matter what you believe we all know we only have a limited amount of time here so lets enjoy it.
  • soren7550 - March 27, 2011 3:39 a.m.

This woman makes no sense. She condones sex but has eleven (11!) kids, hates game icons but her eleven (11!) kids play games and own a Wii & DS (you'd think she'd try to 'avert' them from that 'evil'), and so forth (too tired to reflect more. Also, this woman makes my brain hurt). GR's q/a's are great though.
  • SideOfBeef - March 27, 2011 1:29 a.m.

Yo dawg, I heard you like arrogance.
  • CAPST3R - March 26, 2011 9:07 p.m.

Here's a few proverbs and quotes (and one of my own thrown in) to say 'you are stupid' in a more intelligent way: Two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe-Albert Einstein. Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts-Albert Einstein. Strong and bitter words indicate a weak cause-Victor Hugo. Deep doubts, deep wisdom; small doubts, little wisdom-Chinese Proverb. Human kind cannot bear very much reality-T. S. Eliot. Common sense is not so common-Voltaire. Arrogant of us, is it not, to think of ourselves as the pinnacle of all existence, rather than an abnormal fusing of matter-me. A fool sees not the same tree that a wise man sees-William Blake. If you believe everything you read, better not read-Japanese proverb. None but a fool worries about things he cannot influence-Samuel Johnson. So then, she is ridiculed, so in the words of Lord Byron; always laugh while you can. It is cheap medicine. That's sort of a British version of a massive killing spree.
  • mhendon - March 26, 2011 7:57 p.m.

That lady used to offend me...now she just makes me laugh. She is really ridiculous. However, if I ever got the chance I would totally punch her in the face. It would be the work of God. :P
  • waffman11 - March 26, 2011 7:48 p.m.

The woman is batshit crazy. Mad. Demented. She talks in circles about how God hates America and passes off anything that you could to to recieve "His" forgiveness because God can't love since he has no emotions. Her protesting makes no sense because she literally comdemns it as a waste of time during the interview, saying that we can't earn God's forgiveness no matter what we do since we can't join the WBC and that that specific church is the only way to God's forgiveness of your sins. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ON YOU CRAZY BITCH!?
  • DonCheadleVStheworld - March 26, 2011 6:44 p.m.

Quick aside: this is why I love Gamesradar! You guys have a willingness to do some really crazy shit, that no sane gaming site would take on... and I mean that in the best way possible...
  • DonCheadleVStheworld - March 26, 2011 6:36 p.m.

The main question I have for this lady is, if she thinks the world is doomed, how is she any different? These people are the biggest assholes on the planet, I don't see God really rewarding the heckling of a dead soldier's grieving parents...
  • Pwnisher - March 26, 2011 5:49 p.m.

This is one of the greatest articles evar!
  • MikeT - March 26, 2011 4:33 p.m.

Ok this women is clearly crazy but let's be honest the interviewer is pulling some petty sh!t and the questions are ludicrous, do you really have nothing better to do?