• IcelandMaelstrom - March 18, 2011 8:22 p.m.

i remember this thing posting way back when. i kind of skimmed it then, until the seventh seal came up, which made me very happy. it's good to see someone at gamesradar shares my love (or knowledge of, i guess- either way, awesome) of ingmar bergman. and hey, max von sydow is doing voice work on video games now, so it's pretty much inevitable, right?
  • AGENTJORRRG - March 18, 2011 8:16 p.m.

Minecraft! Oh, wait.
  • Darkhawk - March 18, 2011 8:15 p.m.

I don't know, I've always had a soft spot for MEGABLOCKolas, the elven hero.
  • Clovin64 - March 18, 2011 7:43 p.m.

Oddly enough, I was thinking earlier today that a Lego Lord of the Rings game would be a damn perfect addition to the Lego videogame franchise. Also, Lego Pyramid Head in Lego Silent Hill? I am so in. Imagine how cool it would look when the levels shift into the "meat world"...with lego bricks re-shuffling everwhere!
  • corndog501 - March 18, 2011 7:36 p.m.

I remember a while back that there was a rumor about a LEGO Halo game, but the rumor was denied. That actually sounds like fun.
  • FauxFurry - March 18, 2011 7:11 p.m.

Adult things corrupting cute kiddy things is Robot Chicken's Modus Operadii and probably why it's so popular. If only more people on the Internet understood the appeal of such things (and took themselves and their precious 'childhood memories' a little less seriously), things would get a lot more amusing in the click of a plastic brick. I'd like to see a Lego Saving Private Ryan or Lego Saw/Hostel or Lego Mortal Kombat myself.
  • Cleanser247 - March 18, 2011 7:07 p.m.

Bioshock LEGO! Hell yeah! Great article Mikel : )
  • ThatFanInThePeacoat - March 18, 2011 7:01 p.m.

Lego Bioshock Multiplayer: Build your own splicer
  • TheCanuck - March 18, 2011 6:56 p.m.

GTA Lego would be AMAZING!