• PPhino - March 24, 2010 4:01 p.m.

it is always hard for everyone to get used to changes at first, time will tell, if you need changes, change it.
  • philipshaw - March 24, 2010 3:08 p.m.

Still the old design on the UK
  • TheCreamFilling - March 24, 2010 1:56 p.m.

Please, PLEASE don't put ads in the middle of the features strip. Seriously wrecks the vibe. That is my only complaint, everything else seems good so far.
  • Xenial - March 24, 2010 1:49 p.m.

I agree with the others, the old homepage is better. Personally the new one just looks a bit unprofessional and the storys are too large along with the font size for the titles.
  • chewiesinnerwookie - March 24, 2010 9:41 a.m.

Will it stop opening multiple tabs now? plz!?!?!
  • nolips - March 24, 2010 8:40 a.m.

Nice one, lads, but the annoying pop-ups are still present.
  • speno93 - March 24, 2010 7:06 a.m.

man i ve completely forgotton what happened to last time you gys upgraded, i hated the new look then as welll but now i love it and it will take some time for people like me to get accoustomed, also i agree some video updates need to be made as the picture quality could be better
  • Grimi - March 24, 2010 5:39 a.m.

I like it...
  • Samael - March 24, 2010 5:04 a.m.

Just wanted to clarify some stuff. Still love you guys. Still the best video game site on the entire frakkin internet. Still the best gams jarnalists of all damn time. And I can totally see that even the really short news posts still have that GR TLC put into them. But I'm still gonna ride old-school, at least for the time being.
  • TwoFirstNames - March 24, 2010 4:34 a.m.

Dont listen to these haters. Seriously, love the new format. You guys are awesome!
  • Gahmah - March 24, 2010 4:09 a.m.

It's cool, way better previews for articles, scrolling all the way down feels kinda awkward, maybe, two? columns? :)? I don't know the difficulties of website design and how that affects advertisers, website's cool though! and recaptcha is: the remake
  • Samael - March 24, 2010 3:54 a.m.

Eh. It's kinda weird. I can already see that a bunch of stuff is gonna get buried beneath crap news stories that I don't care about. It'll be like waking up each morning and checking twitter. You'll have to keep clicking "older entries" again and again, just to get to specific reviews and such. I'm keeping the old style for now. I mean, I don't HATE the new style, but I don't exactly LOVE it either. If you eventually force the new style on us, then I'll probably just come for Talkradar and reviews. Sorry, but that's simply how I feel.
  • breener96 - March 24, 2010 3:20 a.m.

One thing that I'm missing now is the lack of latest reviews at the end of the page. I used that every visit and now that it's gone... I would love if ye could put that back!
  • 51jacK - March 24, 2010 2:34 a.m.

It looks alright except you should improve finding the latest feature/previews etc, because it looks nice at the bottom of the page
  • slickmcwilly - March 24, 2010 2:11 a.m.

old version is waaaaaaay better
  • EricBratcher - March 24, 2010 2:10 a.m.

I'm hoping "no.!" means "number one!" instead of "not!" We're looking into the video player thing. Hopefully, we can sort it out, but it's tough to isolate just what's going wrong - the error is really erratic.
  • shinkeidei - March 24, 2010 2:05 a.m.

As I said before in another article, I like what you guys have been doing to the site, the short features are cool because we get more and more varied content in the site...almost two yrs ago I read like 6 or 8 different gaming sites...(I'm a huge gamer so gaming news are very important to me) but now I only stick to two...and you guys are no.! in my list...I'd love if you could do something about the vid player though v'coz sometivmes it takes forever to stream... reCAPTCHA...crooning move...ok?
  • Billiam101 - March 24, 2010 2:03 a.m.

I don't like this! Too much change, it hurts my brain! Now to the real comment. I really don't like the new look. its like last time you guys changed. I was confused and i still like the really old version of games-radar better. The one thing i hate the most is a word from our sponsors. every time I'm going to click on news or the other tags i will have to redirect.
  • JackSkellingtonsSkin - March 24, 2010 1:41 a.m.

I can't stand it when sites are sorted by date. Now I'm going to have to go directly to the home peage of the cosole I own or I'll see a front page covered in Xbox features and Wii reviews. Previously I could see everything and pick the feature that piqued my interest but I'm afraid now I'm just going to scroll down the front page and leave. As someone with crappy internet connection, this is justified. It takes forever to load one page and now I'm going to have to wait another 5 minutes to see if anything worthwile came up in the hours I wasn't on this site. I promise I will continue to listen to TalkRadar though, except now I will be using Google to go directly to the page instead of coming to your front page to see if it's there. I mean just look at the front page now. Two of the stories posted are a review for the same game, which I'm not interested in, pls I can't see the score so I have no reason to be interested in it. But what happens when the next Pixar movie game launches simultaneously across all platforms? What if it coincides with the day GamesRadar gets to reveal a bunch of exclusive content about a Virtua Fighter game? What if at the same time you think it's necessary to update the sexy fanart gallery? And what if five minutes before you made all these updates I don't care about, you put up a feature about PS2 games that still hold up? It's on the second f**king page! A feature I would want to read is passed over because I didn't look for it on Digg. It's bull. And don't say it would be in the tab slide because that thing still doesn't let me open links in new tabs. This sort of layout works for smaller sites who post nothing but their opinions on news. You guys post previews, reviews, features and up until this update, provided convenient links to interesting stories on N4G. I would just like the establish my vote in the 'I HATE THE UPDATE' category. Though I should also probably say thank you. I've been coming to this site way too often. At least three times a day and, to be honest, reading about great games is actually decreasing my time spent playing them. I've actually started to fall behind. Sorry for complaining so much and then not spell checking my comment but I really hate this update.
  • goochbiscuit - March 24, 2010 1:35 a.m.

I think the new GR is pretty solid