• Dexsus - December 2, 2009 12:19 a.m.

Eh.....yea. I had both the 360 and the PS3 once but then my PS3's blue ray laser died so I got another and that lasted awhile but the same thing happened again so I think I'll stick with my xbox thanks.
  • adoggz - December 2, 2009 12:17 a.m.

I just got a PS3 for my b-day. It is amazing, I love it. Maybe thst is because it is new but I don't care WOOOOOOO PS3 roxors my fuxors
  • CreeplyTuna - December 2, 2009 12:09 a.m.

im a 360 owner but have to say i really cant stand Halo 3's Forge "Map EDitor". i mean, all you coan really do is add crates and stuff to a level. now Farcry 2 for example lets you CREATE a map from scratch. i just had to point that out because its been bothering me for 2 years and i never had an opportunity to say so
  • JackSkellingtonsSkin - December 2, 2009 12:06 a.m.

Your downloads for PS3 and Wii are wrong, you didn't mention any of the classics available such as Zelda or mgs.
  • sly123321 - December 2, 2009 midnight

i own a 360 and a PS3.. the wii is just a counsel for other people to own.. i'm perfectly fine with going over to my friends house to play some cool games.
  • crazytar - December 2, 2009 midnight

they got the mass effect 2 release date wrong!
  • EffinChrys - December 1, 2009 11:53 p.m.

I have all 3. But the best system of all time is my microwave. Bam! Whammy! Exclamation point!
  • KnightDehumidifier - December 1, 2009 11:36 p.m.

Or get a gaming PC, with literally thousands of games available on it with little to no repercussions, and with dozens and dozens of new games coming soon. Worried about the price? Gaming PCs that can run Crysis can now be purchased as low as four to five hundred dollars. Don't want to huddle in an office chair? Hook it up to your TV. Afraid PC games get inferior versions of console titles? Try not to be, as some games get more additions/enhancements along with many PC titles getting the discount from the console game price of around 10-15%. The savings alone on PC games make up the price of the PC alone. What are you waiting for you filthy console peasant? Buy a gaming PC today!
  • Wizrai - December 1, 2009 11:31 p.m.

I cheated my Xbox 360 and ended up loving the Playstation 3... ._.' There really is a bunch of stuff people doesn't knows about it.
  • vitoruss - December 1, 2009 11:27 p.m.

I am a 360 fanboy... but Uncharted 2 looks like it's right up my alley ;)
  • Cyberninja - December 1, 2009 11:26 p.m.

@oufour the one that should have been longer was the wii one wii is still a good platform and it doesnt break alot
  • Mirako - December 1, 2009 11:25 p.m.

Tempted By LittleBigPlanet? I'd get a PS3 for the likes of MGS4 and Valkyria Chronicles!
  • Ded - December 1, 2009 11:22 p.m.

I own a 360, and the exclusives didn't really seem all that amazing. Maybe it's cause I've played them all and I'm cynical and jaded! If only I could afford a PS3..
  • oufour - December 1, 2009 11:08 p.m.

is it just me or was the ps3 article longert han the 360 one?
  • Axcleblade - December 1, 2009 11:05 p.m.

I have finally obtained all of the consoles. My X-box would kill me if it knew. Second.
  • shortish - December 1, 2009 10:59 p.m.

didnt convince me to change to another platform. xbox ftw