• CH3BURASHKA - December 2, 2009 3:58 a.m.

I don't have a current-gen console as of yet. 6 months ago, I would've said that the 360 was the sure bet, and the PS3 could go to hell. With the unveiling of what scientists call "The Awesomest Q1-2 Evar", the PS3 is now the definitive gaming system to own: Heavy Rain and Last Guardian are the two Goliaths that very few 360 exclusives can beat, if any at all, IMO.
  • garnsr - December 2, 2009 3:52 a.m.

I got a 360 mostly for the Netflix after having a PS3 for more than a year. Now that exclusive is gone. Shadow Complex is great, there are the point and click adventures, which will hopefully make it to PS3, and the only disc-based game I've bough is Fable 2. None of the other 360 exclusives have caught my attention. And I really prefer the Dual Shock 3.
  • solidsnake_5552000 - December 2, 2009 3:43 a.m.

I only need a 360 to complete the love triangle. It would be sweet to play gears of war 2 and left for dead.
  • mgkyo666 - December 2, 2009 3:31 a.m.

looking at all these exclusives makes me happy i have ps3 and xbox360, and since december has no game that really interests me at the time im gonna be saving all the money i get from work.
  • meg127 - December 2, 2009 2:58 a.m.

I like my PS3 and have no intention of getting another console, (to poor), but Alan Wake looks really cool.
  • Wizrai - December 2, 2009 2:48 a.m.

And still, no matter how kick#@$ your PC is, the experience is not the same. Viva la Console Gaming!
  • GamesRadarMatthewKeast - December 2, 2009 2:33 a.m.

We're aware of the PC, but this is a console-specific article. Yes, some of these also are on PC, but from the perspective of a console, they are exclusive.
  • LizarDAZZLE - December 2, 2009 2:27 a.m.

excuse me? Left for dead, Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2 are 360 exclusives? tisk tisk. PC exists, you know
  • Bobbety - December 2, 2009 2:26 a.m.

Funny that I'm just about to buy a PS3 this weekend for Christmas. But I'd hardly say I'm even close to a 360 fanboy, my friends on the other hand...
  • QWERTYCommander - December 2, 2009 2:21 a.m.

Exactly. I was a Nintendo fanboy ever since I was in elementary school, but I must say, I have been so tempted to buy a PS3. But I'm working on other things to buy too, so it'll have to wait.
  • John-117 - December 2, 2009 2:04 a.m.

Why not just having a gaming harem. I get to be all kinds of sexy with my 360, PS3, PC, and Wii. No STD s or regrets, yet. Come on everybody, join in on one big gaming family! Great article, and hopefully will make everyone see some games/consoles they are missing out on and will go enjoy them. I never do this, but it made me laugh out loud when I read it: reCAPTCHA "five-under-par socks"
  • Ninja-KiLLR - December 2, 2009 1:53 a.m.

mass effect is the only game i would dare cheating on ps3 for and maybe left 4 dead if valve werent docuhe bags toward the ps3.
  • RebornKusabi - December 2, 2009 1:48 a.m.

I have been Console-agnostic since the PS2/Xbox/Gamecube days so I can honestly say that I have had the pleasure to play all of the recent exclusives that have recently come out ;) This isn't a take that, I kinda wish I didn't save up and subsequently spend all of that money on my PS3 instead of waiting for a price drop... although MGS4 and Uncharted 2 have all but made up for it. With that said, I absolutely haven't touched my Wii in ages (I have had the pleasure of taking the time to play Dead Space: Extraction, No More Heroes and Mad World though) and probably won't until the next Legend of Zelda comes out...
  • skyguy343 - December 2, 2009 1:35 a.m.

last guardian AND no mroe heroes. jizztastic. also, Mario galaxy 2 will have about 90% more Yoshi. there was that suspicious looking planet in one of the first levels.
  • Xeacons - December 2, 2009 1:34 a.m.

It's like I told them. I'm not a "fan." I'm a "connoisseur." I swear, I'd buy a PS3 just to play Heavy Rain. I love Quantic Dream.
  • FrozenImplosion - December 2, 2009 1:30 a.m.

What about Bioshock? OH CRAP I forgot it isn't 360 exclusive... :[
  • kyichi - December 2, 2009 1:17 a.m.

I'll ditch my Wii for a PS3 or Xbox 360. Little kids break into my room cause of the wii and break the fucking controller and scracting my damn discs.
  • Yeager1122 - December 2, 2009 12:47 a.m.

I want a ps3 but that doesnt mean i dont love my 360!!!
  • Sabtos - December 2, 2009 12:37 a.m.

No way. You did NOT put Noby Noby Boy on there. I absolutely LOVED the Katamari games, hilariously silly but not great replayability, loved the soundtrack though. However, Noby SUCKS ASS, it's not even a game get the fuck out of here lol!! I'm starting to believe you haven't even played these games. You realize the Uncharted pic you used is from the first game? Not to mention you left off Wipeout HD. If there is any showcase game on PSN, it's Wipeout, especially Fury. I mean seriously, there is no other game on PSN that has set the bar higher, and that came out a long ass time ago. Come on guys, are you kidding.
  • GamesRadarMikelReparaz - December 2, 2009 12:30 a.m.

@crazytar: UK article, UK release dates. But we'll update with the US ones as well. @JackSkellingtonSkin: I think the author was trying to focus on original PSN/WiiWare games, rather than falling back on PSOne Classics or Virtual Console games. But thanks for the observation.