• DMarten - August 3, 2011 2:25 a.m.

I'm having a very good time with Catherine right now. I really like the themes and issues. The game seems more mature than any game I've played lately (in a man child immature sorta way). I honestly think the english voice acting is great, and I've been impressed with the voice talent they brought in for the english version. Also, I think this game was marketed better than other recent titles. I feel like I knew more about its presence then games like Child of Eden or Shadows of the Damned. Good job Atlus.
  • F4G1TR0N - August 3, 2011 2:22 a.m.

Lol fight club kind of vibe? Anyways Grats Atlus, can't wait for anything related to Persona 5 haha
  • dizzzydragon - August 3, 2011 2:10 a.m.

i never really thought i would like catherine(besides the boobs)but being so bored and looking for something totally new i went out and got it. ITS AWSOME! The story has an almost Fight Club kinda vibe and the puzzles give u a sense of accomplishment only found in other games like super meat boy or Portal.
  • SideOfBeef - August 3, 2011 1:43 a.m.

I'm glad they're getting rewarded for doing something interesting, I just hope it's a better game next time.
  • rabidpotatochip - August 3, 2011 1:30 a.m.

All I can say is this: get back to work on Persona 5! I love Atlus to pieces and I'm happy for their success but this game just doesn't appeal to me.
  • shadowreaper72 - August 3, 2011 1:27 a.m.

Wow, Im pleasentyl surprised. I didnt think many people would go for this game. I wanted to buy but its all I can do to scrounge up money to get Dues Ex Human Revoulution on release date.
  • Gahmah - August 3, 2011 1:18 a.m.

FUCK YEAH! DIFFERENT AND WEIRD IDEAS FOR THE WIN!
  • EHyundai - August 3, 2011 1:13 a.m.

that makes me happy. maybe atlus will start to risk bringing more of there obscure Japanese titles to the states.
  • Robusken - August 3, 2011 1:12 a.m.

Awesome! I hope this is sign for developers that they shouldn't be afraid to try different things.
  • Claymore65 - August 3, 2011 1:11 a.m.

I personally have truly enjoyed playing Catherine, and I am very pleasantly surprised that it has sold well. To be fair, I have convinced many of my friends to play it as well. Also, good sales will encourage Atlus to make an HD Persona title, and that will no doubt be amazing.
  • Blasto - August 3, 2011 1:01 a.m.

Great! I have no interest in ever playing Catherine, but I'm glad that this payed off for atlus. Let's hope they put that money into making persona 5 awesome.
  • Zepaw - August 3, 2011 12:50 a.m.

Imagine if they had stuck with not localizing it. I never really believed they wouldn't anyway.
  • SonicX_89 - August 3, 2011 12:49 a.m.

I didn't think Catherine would sell too well considering the anime visuals and wacky gameplay. Good for Atlus.
  • dphoenix192 - August 3, 2011 12:46 a.m.

I bought it for the boobs. jk, I am a big fan of Atlus particularly their Persona series, so when I was informed that this was a test to see what a next gen Persona title could look like, I just had to get it.