We Recommend

• ThatGamerDude - May 1, 2012 10:29 p.m.

And yet people will still find some way to hate it... All of these changes and additions are very welcoming to me however there will still be people out there that'll still completely bash the game just because it has the phrase "Call of Duty" on it.
  • S.Darkn3ss - May 1, 2012 10:47 p.m.

I'm not gonna bash it because it's Call of Duty, but because it jumps forward from Vietnam to Ghost Recon. I thought the first Black Ops was the best Call of Duty (Yeah, I know I'm retarded). Black Ops was different, it went into a period of history that no other game had touched & did a hell of a job with it. Treyarch could have picked a much better time period other than the "future". Expand on the Cold War? Gulf War maybe? Who gives a fuck if Infinity War is in "Modern" era in Call of Duty? The series is being milked dry & it's about high time that it got put out of it's misery.
  • S.Darkn3ss - May 1, 2012 10:49 p.m.

Ward- Sorry, typo.
  • TheHowetzer - May 2, 2012 7:34 a.m.

Yeah I wanna see some crazy COD shits on the war of 1812 yO! An amazing period of history that has not been covered too well in the video game genre I think....perhaps they can show the writing of the Star Spangled Banner as an easter egg??
  • TheGuy0526 - May 2, 2012 8:10 p.m.

I'm thinking along the lines of 'Call of Duty: Medieval warfare'. How about that shit, eh?
  • ThatGamerDude - May 2, 2012 9:35 p.m.

Call of Duty: Religious Warfare called it.
  • NanoElite666 - May 1, 2012 10:21 p.m.

More Zombies. That's all I wanted to hear.
  • IcarusLeonardo - May 1, 2012 9:25 p.m.

I've never been a big 'fan' of the COD series...but this one, after reading this, their have been some changes indeed. But I'll admit as a sci-fi fan...that's mainly what draws me in.
  • obviouslyadouche - May 1, 2012 9:15 p.m.

This actually looks interesting, hopefully they won't screw it up.