• CUFCfan616 - November 12, 2012 2:34 a.m.

so basically anyone who pirates, cheats or offensive people? Is that really news? The only thing I'd object to is a modded version of the game being penalised against
  • angelusdlion - November 12, 2012 9:55 a.m.

No it's not news, but this way they can't get all butthurt when they get banned.
  • russman - November 12, 2012 3:33 a.m.

They're banning people for making Emblems that resemble Genitalia? Wow, that's like about 91% of their audience...
  • GoldenEagle1476 - November 12, 2012 4:38 a.m.

Good for Treyarch. Only wish this had been Infinity Ward's policy when MW2 was popular.
  • EdDeRs1 - November 12, 2012 6:21 a.m.

so will this FINALLY end the tyrannical reign of the racist, foul mouthed, abusive 10 year old American child on CoD?
  • BaraChat - November 12, 2012 7:53 a.m.

If they can pull this off effectively, I might consider actually buying the game for pleasure... (and to game online with my pupils - I'm a high school teacher - as they want me to "play CoD online" with them all the time).
  • KA87 - November 12, 2012 6:22 a.m.

I am pretty sure that they don't enforce those last three. If they did, they would lose like 99.9% of their players. Seriously, who has not dropped atleast one F-bomb while playing Halo.
  • KA87 - November 12, 2012 6:22 a.m.

Halo* or COD.
  • ObliqueZombie - November 12, 2012 6:27 a.m.

Jesus, thank God for the emblem reinforcement. Sure, they did away with penises, but the amount of "naked ladies" I saw in the past few days have been innumerable.
  • Y2JEH - November 12, 2012 6:39 a.m.

The offensive behavior gave me a good laugh...that would take out the majority of the community. I commend them for, well, saying they will do these things, but in all honesty I don't expect them to really go all out on the last 3, but good luck Treyarch.
  • NullG7 - November 12, 2012 7:12 a.m.

Honestly the policing the peripherals will be the hardest and most important thing on that agenda. Most modders don't bother other players so they usually don't pose much of an issue. But the people who use special equipment to allow themselves to play at an obviously superhuman level (like seeing the kill cam display a sniper jumping off of a roof spin 720 degrees at max speed and no-scope 3 people on the way down including yourself) are the real issue.
  • ben-derbyshire - November 12, 2012 7:17 a.m.

banning people for bad language and offensive emblems? really? the game is going to have an 18 cert. maybe the kids should just be stopped playing and then there would be no more getting my ass handed to me by a 12yo american kid thats giving me the bird! lol
  • christian-shaffer - November 12, 2012 10:54 a.m.

I agree completely. It's rated M, or whatever the rating is in your respective country, yet they cater it toward the kids that can't legally purchase it without an adult. How's that for ass backward morals?
  • darkvare - November 12, 2012 8:26 a.m.

just out of curiosity does modding includes cosmetic mods too?
  • acestingray - November 12, 2012 4:04 p.m.

yup.. no more sponge bob stickers on my ps3... nah
  • Moondoggie1157 - November 12, 2012 8:43 a.m.

Good luck to Treyarch, I hope they can back this up. If I was able to play with other gamers, and not cheating, racist, children, I might actually get into Blops 2 online.
  • xx_CaPTiiN_SpAiiN_zz - November 12, 2012 9:37 a.m.

LOL u have a problem with racism... mute the other players...
  • angelusdlion - November 12, 2012 9:54 a.m.

^ this.
  • xx_CaPTiiN_SpAiiN_zz - November 12, 2012 9:34 a.m.

hahaha i remember all the people making penis's in black ops 1... good times
  • sentinel7 - November 12, 2012 10:59 a.m.

yeah...isn't this just your standard stuff?