Topics

FAP

We Recommend

• NightCrawler_358 - May 5, 2011 3:08 a.m.

hilarious, as always. I'd just like to say that I made a movie for school called "Night of the Living Bread" a whiles back. Just thought that was a funny connection. on a more related topic, Romero seems like a super crappy addition to this map. He just follows you and hits you with a light?
  • shinyscizor93 - May 5, 2011 2:57 a.m.

Curse you George Romero! Curse you and your spotlight!
  • 8bitBaby - May 5, 2011 2:32 a.m.

those zombies are WAY too powerful. also... i agree diary of the dead sucked. and i had to suffer through it a second time for my horror film studies class. D:
  • ElwoodFiore - May 5, 2011 2:12 a.m.

You know bud-dy... Crawling makes you bleed faster. lol Though you still got revived in red. The only thing i seen people complaining about was that juggernug is a little too far away and basically reguires team work for one to buy most the doors and let others get it. This make of zombies screams teamwork unlike the others lol. Circle running.
  • Daruniah - May 5, 2011 2:02 a.m.

Just keep on FAPpin'...
  • aman123 - May 5, 2011 1:48 a.m.

...Is George Romero holding a Spotlight..?
  • Epyon_761 - May 5, 2011 1:47 a.m.

@santaclouse37 I think they were FAPing with Sarah Michelle Gellar in mind, hopefully...
  • Crabhand - May 5, 2011 1:45 a.m.

I love watching you guys make me feel better about my own ability. I don't have Black Ops but this definitely looks like a fun addition to the zombie mode. Captcha has Arabic. How am I supposed to type that?
  • MyNameIsMyName - May 5, 2011 1:27 a.m.

G4 did it first smarf smarf smarf, anyways this pack looks way cool. I forgot can you pick your characters during zombie mode oris it based on which controller you are playing?
  • AmbassadorBlanka - May 5, 2011 1:07 a.m.

2 FAPs in one day. Cheers to you GamesRadar. This is why I love you.
  • santaclouse37 - May 5, 2011 12:34 a.m.

FAPping to the undead? I didn't realize you guys were into that kinda thing.
  • darthelmet117 - May 5, 2011 12:03 a.m.

I really want to watch this but at the same time I havn't got the map yet So since I don't want to spoil this for me you can sure bet I will be beack to wach this later
  • PimplesInYourAsstista - May 5, 2011 12:03 a.m.

I luvs me some FAPs