Call of Duty: Black Ops 2’s first multiplayer DLC pack has been detailed via a now-pulled product listing on Amazon UK.
As indicated by a leaked promotional poster earlier this week, the Black Ops 2 DLC will introduce four new multiplayer maps, one fresh Zombies level and – for the first time ever in a Call of Duty DLC pack - a new weapon in the form of the Peacekeeper SMG.
Set to arrive first on Xbox 360 on January 29, it will be priced at 1200 Microsoft Points or available free for Black Ops 2 season pass holders.
Full details on the new content follow via MP1st, which took a screenshot of the Amazon product listing:
- Hydro - This large map allows you to use the dam and water to your advantage to block paths and stop enemies.
- Downhill - A medium-sized map based in the French Alps complete with snow, chair lifts, and a strategically placed lodge.
- Grind - Set within the locale of the Venice, California boardwalk, this small skate park map is sure to deliver fast and frenetic Call of Duty action.
- Mirage - This Gobi Desert multiplayer map utilises sand dunes to provide different levels of elevation and a sanctuary in the centre as a natural chokepoint.
- Zombies Die Rise - The Zombie apocalypse has invaded China, turning down town into a dilapidated and dangerous MC Escher painting.
- Peacekeeper SMG - This impressive sub-machine gun fills the open weapon slot in your load-out with power and accuracy.
The Black Ops 2 Revolution DLC is expected to be officially announced by publisher Activision shortly, and to make its way to PS3 and PC at a later date.