• LoboMau - September 19, 2013 11:02 a.m.

I own a gaming pc that can easily run all the current games on their highest settings, but I always find myself playing more on consoles than on my pc, even the non-exclusive games. Sure the graphics would be better on my pc and the modding communities always improve the games even further, however I hate the pc elitists so much that I hope this GTA doesn't appear anytime soon. Let them suffer. I bet they wouldn't be so arrogant if they also had any consoles in their homes.
  • TokenGamesRadarFurry - September 19, 2013 11:28 a.m.

As someone with a gaming PC and all current gen consoles (plus a WiiU), I can say I play on my PC far more then any of the consoles. I don't go around claiming "lulz PC is best consoles are for scrubs" though, because there are plenty of gaming experiances you can only really get on consoles. Of course there are PC elitists who do, but then there are plenty of console fanboys of every colour that do the same. In short, grow up.
  • LoboMau - September 19, 2013 5:03 p.m.

The 1st part is precisely what I meant. If only they (pc elitists) had a console, they'd see whole new gaming experiences that don't exist anywhere else (as you and I do). They would realize that consoles aren't inferior platforms in terms of entertainment, but rather different ones. The reverse doesn't happen that often, because most console players also have PCs that can, at least, handle a few games. As for the last part, I disagree. Hardcore PC-only players are certainly the worst of the bunch: they think they are more knowledgeable about technology and will make sure to use as many buzzwords as possible even if it isn't necessary; they are so self centered (or idiotic) that they didn't realize Rockstar is doing smart business by not releasing a PC version early on, instead they start this moronic petition. At least console fanboys (which I also despise) don't go as low.
  • Shnubby - September 20, 2013 12:53 p.m.

Well what you said was that you hope it doesn't come to PC any time soon because you hate "PC elitists". You even called them "arrogant" and said to "let them suffer". That sounds pretty much like you just dislike PC gamers. You can't use "hard core" PC gamers as an example for every PC gamer. I game on 360, PS3 and PC but I don't go around making big talk about my PC. I will be getting GTA V on PS3 but it's still fair for people who want to play it on PC to get it as soon as possible.
  • Shnubby - September 19, 2013 11:41 a.m.

Sooo you think it shouldn't release on PC just because you personally don't like people who enjoy playing games on their PC? Not really a very good reason there, buddy.
  • LoboMau - September 19, 2013 5:04 p.m.

Re-read what I wrote. In no way I said that.
  • lon3wolf2002 - September 20, 2013 10:22 a.m.

And for the non-elitist lot you want us to miss out too? Plus good way to waste a decent PC by refusing to use it for games that it was obviously built for (why else own something that can play all the latest games at max settings). I play on all games machines I will not refuse to use one of them just because there is a group of dicks that also use it, hell there are plenty of dicks on console too but then again I am 100% sure you know that already.
  • StrayGator - September 19, 2013 10:54 a.m.

10th largest global campaign ever. Stop the killing, Feed the starving, Help the ailing, Adjust an entertainment product to our liking.
  • Shnubby - September 19, 2013 11:42 a.m.

At least this petition isn't BIGGER than those for stopping killing and feeding the starving. That would be really shameful if that were the case. Haha.
  • BladedFalcon - September 19, 2013 10:41 a.m.

A bit silly though, considering that past history of the franchise pretty much guarantees that there'll be a PC version eventually :P
  • Vonter - September 19, 2013 11:34 a.m.

People can be very impatient these days. I always thought they release the PC version later to fix shortcomings of console versions. Good things take time. Although some games push it to an extreme (Final Fantasy XV and Last Guardian).