• SumthingStupid - January 10, 2010 12:51 a.m.

I miss the jak games not the average psp ones and a sly game would be good
  • Frexerik - January 9, 2010 11:02 p.m.

i LOVED crash, that was really the game that got me into gaming! the first 3 chrash games where the best games EVER!!
  • CandiedJester - January 9, 2010 10:20 p.m.

Haha. This article reminds me so much of my ps1 days.. I loved crash bandicoot! I still have Crash team racing and Crash bandicoot warped. Although the warped disc is dead and won't read. >: That makes me sad because I wanted to play it one more time. Warped was the first game I actually took the time to beat when I was a kid. And CTR was the first game I spent hours and hours on and actually got good at. Which doesn't mean much now since pretty much nobody even knows what it is anymore. But I did challenge a few of my gamer friends from college, and beat them to a pulp. It made me feel good. hehe. Also CTR Nitro Cart was the first game I was actually excited to see release, and bought when it came out. But it wasn't as good as the original, and that sort of depressed me. And Driver! That was my brothers favorite game. I remember one day we tried for the longest time to jump the car over this wall and off the map, and we finally did it. We got to drive around on the water. First time I ever exploited a glitched in a game. I think we still have that one lying around too. But once GTA came along, we never touched it again. Kinda sad. Even though I love crash and everything, I still haven't gotten any of the new games. I just know it will never be the same. Crash belongs in the ps1 days, imo.
  • Xeacons - January 9, 2010 9:54 p.m.

Crash on the Simpsons? No you don't get recognized outside GAMES unless you're huge! And all I've ever seen (besides shitty direct Saturday morning cartoons) are nods to Mario, Link, Pac-man, and maaaaybe Sonic. "Dash" definitely means Crash was big! No, I say let Crash rest. He was almost the face of Sony for a while, but all other mascots have really gone Kaput! Poor Sonic was just run into the ground; MS is trying to reach "new audience" and after ODST, pretty much told Master Chief to hit the road. Mario's holding in there for now, but he's taken a lot a heat lately. No telling how long he's going to last. Let us remember Crash with fond memories.
  • Spartan523 - January 9, 2010 4:46 p.m.

with the bond games, maybe an open world type, it seems like it may work fairly well
  • Tomsta666 - January 9, 2010 10:28 a.m.

I hardly cared about Mortal Kombat back in the 90's let alone now. I hope that it dies to be honest
  • AuthorityFigure - January 9, 2010 9:57 a.m.

Bond games are like the films - superceded before they're even released.
  • mattdark - January 9, 2010 8:48 a.m.

Ah, crash just wasnt the same after the PS1 trilogy, back in those days, it was fun, but after if got to Ps2, and naughty dog lost/gave away the rights. Trying to build too much of a story into it while forgetting about the fun factor. At least Naughty Dog still own the rights to Jak & Daxter, one of my fave PS2 series, even more then Ratchet & Clank.
  • crumbdunky - January 9, 2010 6:48 a.m.

Oh, and is it just me or does the guy on the photo for this feature look like the fat older brother of the front guy from Black kids?
  • crumbdunky - January 9, 2010 6:36 a.m.

Noone cares about Jak and Daxter? Really? Really GR? Considering ND get asked about a PS3 version every time they get interviewed I suggest your totally wrong there-and tons of people I know personally would love a true ND made updated edition too. Everyone wants a PS3 Sly for SP as well, imo, even if it looks like we'll have to see another inFamous before we see that(and another Uncharted before any new J&D)-oh the humanity! I guess we can all probably manage it though seeing as neither will be any kind of torture.
  • linkganon - January 9, 2010 6:13 a.m.

fact, GoldenEye for n64 only had 2 veteran developers that created it, the rest were new in the business. so here's how to make a great bond game, get 2 veterans in the gaming business and a bunch of graduates to create it. hell it was a gutsy move but they succeded in making one of the best games on the first year of their careers. check wikipedia, that's where i read it. funny, goldeneye (movie) is on an on demand channel and i can watch it whenever. another fact, goldeneye saved 007's @$$ as the series was dying before it came out, seriously, if it did not come out, 007 would cease to exist in pop culture today just like every other failed pilot did.
  • DriveShaft - January 9, 2010 5:14 a.m.

I just downloaded Crash Bandicoot off PSN on Christmas, it was probably the first game I really loved, and I hate to say I don't think it would work well on a new console, as much as I love Naughty Dog, they should've just made more on the PS1 when they still had the chance.
  • UnheiligDragoon - January 9, 2010 4:28 a.m.

The only hope for a good Bond game would be for Rocksteady Studios to make one. It would require their level of dedication to back-story in order to pull it off.
  • GameManiac - January 9, 2010 3:33 a.m.

I remember the first (and only good) Driver game. I played it until some point and then I had to return it to my nextdoor neighbor. I wonder if I should buy that game...
  • inconceivable - January 9, 2010 3:15 a.m.

A few of these made me think, "Hey, I still care about that!" But then I stopped and actually thought about it, and I realized, "Oh wait, no I don't." Shitty sequels can ruin a lot.
  • Digidabee - January 9, 2010 2:27 a.m.

i agree with justthebobreaker spyro was one of the game seiries' which had the biggest impact on my childhood but from the ps2 onwards it pretty much became nothing more than a fond memory and although there were games after nobody really noticed them crash bandicoot was another of my favourites but its kind of gone to the dogs so i hope crash does make a come back with another great game going back to how it was before twinsanity but with better graphics and some new ideas to bring him back to light
  • NanoElite666 - January 9, 2010 1:58 a.m.

I prefer supersonic fighter jets to giant birds, but I'd still love to see another Naughty Dog-developed Jak & Daxter game at some point.
  • vitoruss - January 9, 2010 1:28 a.m.

Besides the third-person Bond game that was released right after Goldeneye and Quantum of Solace, I've played and loved every Bond game. Agent Under Fire, Nightfire, Everything or Nothing... those games hold nothing but fond memories for me. Everything or Nothing was just a legitimately awesome game, and playing the multiplayer for Nightfire on the snow map with the castle and the small hut with the two cable-cars running through them? Pure heaven. I do admit that the second Goldeneye was total crap (when I first read about a 'Goldeneye' being released I was so excited that they would remake the original RARE classic) and I can't speak for Quantum of Solace, but don't rag on the other games. They were good shit. Ah Goldeneye... so many great memories with you. Getting lost on the 'Silo' and 'Statue' levels... -sigh- yeah those were bitches.
  • egregious - January 9, 2010 12:50 a.m.

I feel awkward in saying I played the Quantum of Solace solo campaign three freaking times for all of the single-player achievements. I tried for the multiplayer achievements and there were people actually playing it, too, but I couldn't get into it. A decent $20 investment if you loved Casino Royale like I do.