• drako691 - January 22, 2010 4:18 a.m.

i ment "isnt on here" i cannot type today >.<
  • drako691 - January 22, 2010 4:17 a.m.

im kind of surprised resident evil is on here i mean sure its still pretty good as a shooter but i just dont the game same "do i really wanna turn that corner" feeling i got from the PSone games. its just not a survival horror game like it was brought up on its just an interactive action movie (ya im lookin at you RE5!)
  • swordofzemu - January 16, 2010 12:05 a.m.

HAAAH! CURSES! WHY! WHY ISNT PROJECT NEEDLEMOUSE ON THE WIIIIIII!!!!!! (goes super saiyan, and shoots giant energyblast at sonic team)
  • Picnic1 - January 12, 2010 10:40 p.m.

This article is wrong about Bond. EA's Everything or nothing was a decent game for the time and Quantum of Solace is a pretty fantastic shooter. You go right through buildings, jump over rooftops, blow lots of barrels up. It's probably a bit like the game that many would have liked Perfect Dark Zero to have been (that game is still pretty good itself in an arcade kind of way i.e. don't expect War and Peace from the story). One of the things that I most want is for Naughty Dog to go back to Crash Bandicoot. and make a proper PS3 sequel to Crash Team Racing , the best karting game that I've ever played. Why not include some 2.5D style platform elements for old time's sake?
  • wolfbeard - January 11, 2010 8:11 p.m.

Road Rash series.
  • Xplosive59 - January 11, 2010 4:24 p.m.

ah i remember my childhood days playing driver 2 and crash bandicoot WARPED, good times. another big game lost in obscurity is spyro the dragon which i remember as awesome back on the psone, another is mega man, although mega man 9 is a great game in its own right it didnt make much of an impact on gaming society although it scored well
  • teh2Dgamer - January 11, 2010 9:08 a.m.

The World is not enough on the N64 was a pretty good followup to Goldeneye. Not as good mind you, but it was still a quality game. I really haven't payed attention to bond since the N64 days though. I think that maybe if I quit looking at him, he'll go away.
  • Solid_Gabriel - January 10, 2010 11:36 p.m.

No Sonic?
  • coolbeans - January 10, 2010 10:04 p.m.

good times, good times, just needed spiro in there
  • mfwahwah - January 10, 2010 9:48 p.m.

Good list, but I'd have put Tomb Raider in it. It's just not the same anymore. state evince
  • QWERTYCommander - January 10, 2010 9:08 p.m.

Man did I loved the THPS games. I would have loved them more if I had a PS1, though. Those N64 versions...
  • Migglez - January 10, 2010 7:17 p.m.

soo many old games good times good times
  • Hobojedi - January 10, 2010 4:59 p.m.

No Doom.. or like JohnnyMaverik said, Wolfenstein? I am disappointed.
  • dahsif - January 10, 2010 2:19 p.m.

Have you played Space Invader Infinity gene on the iPhone? If not, go and play it NOW. It is an extraodinarily ballsy, fresh and slick reboot of the series. It's unbelievable that it gets no mention in this article. It's up there with Street Fighter IV in the "brilliant re-boot of a classic franchise" category. http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/space-invaders-infinity-gene-review
  • JohnnyMaverik - January 10, 2010 12:41 p.m.

Duke Nukem, Wolfenstein, theres another 2 for ya. Side Note: I'm working on an awesome Duke Nukem concept atm, so watch out for that... it'll be ready when it's ready, e.g. when I've finished my uni course (2012) got myself into a position where I can put it forward as a posible poject (2022ish) all providing it's with a team that could actually afford to do it (get the licence for the title, a powerful engine etc, ProbablyNever).
  • JohnnyMaverik - January 10, 2010 12:36 p.m.

Good list, bar space invaders... christ you could have replaced that with any old classic... pong, pac man, asteroid, the list goes on... personally I would have gone for something like Quake or Spyro or even my beloved by grossly mistreated Mana series (just off the top of my head.
  • phgreat1 - January 10, 2010 10:06 a.m.

I liked some of the James Bond games post-Goldeneye. Agent Under Fire, Nightfire, Everything or Nothing, and Quantum of Solace. At the time Agent under Fire an Nightfire were great games. Everything or Nothing was like the Bond film everyone was waiting for in 2004. OK I didn't like From Russia with love as much. However, Quantum of Solace was good. Can the Bond series be better? Yes. Was it all complete shit? Not at all.
  • JackSkellingtonsSkin - January 10, 2010 7:44 a.m.

Tomb Raider
  • matt588 - January 10, 2010 4:38 a.m.

the only PS anything I have ever owned was the PSONE, (sad isn't it?), but I can still remember the joy I felt from crash warped. Not only did I have driver, but I also had a steering wheel/gas pedal peripheral. Galaga, space invaders, missile command, and asteroids also hold a speacial place in my heart.
  • Spybreak8 - January 10, 2010 2:47 a.m.

Yeah I loved playing TH2 and I played that local multiplayer over in Spain when I was over there for my exchange program. Didn't really get along with my exchange student but we played Tony Hawk for hours and enjoyed having something in common. Space Invaders might be big when people play all the retro games in Microsoft's proposed Retro Gameroom. SIE is also on XBLA although you miss out on the better audio that you get with the mobile versions.