• mentalityljs - March 5, 2011 6:48 p.m.

*Special Request* As a dedicated patron of almost 2 years (I no longer subscribe to mags), would there be a possibility of any of you fine people playing on the PC or PSN next time around? I would love to get down on some L4D1-2 and MW2 with y'all!
  • Bobbety - March 5, 2011 3:59 a.m.

I remember desperately trying to play a match of COD with you guys, despite my whole family rushing to get going so we could catch a ferry or something. It was fun for the five minutes I managed to play for.
  • shyfonzie - March 5, 2011 12:24 a.m.

I couldnt even play most of the games, but I chatted on the ustream the whole team. Ehenever my name was said, or I made you guys laugh, my heart saored higher into the sun. And burned up. Pshooo.
  • EuroAsianManOfDiscovery - March 4, 2011 7:15 p.m.

Damn, this looked like the absolute shit. I wanted to join in when I saw an ad for it in a mag eons ago but was too scared/busy to follow through.I sure as hell won't miss the next one!
  • grizzly311 - March 4, 2011 3:11 p.m.

Best day ever. Can't wait for this year's!
  • philipshaw - March 4, 2011 1:20 p.m.

I rememeber this, good times. You going to do another one this year GR
  • DrFred79 - March 4, 2011 12:46 p.m.

I was on sick day last year, so I've seen everything. Twas great ! I hope to be out of work this year too ! ;)
  • GamesRadarChrisAntista - March 4, 2011 8:59 a.m.

I heart all of you right now!
  • Zeb364 - March 4, 2011 8:58 a.m.

One of the best days of life. I stuck it out for the whole thing (even the extra 30 mins) and it was worth every second and then some. I love you guys and everything you do at GR. Talkradar and Trailer Trash Theatre are the higlights of my week and have gotten me through some serious shit. And now that I'm done gushing with an insane amount of fanboy love I also want to note that in addition to all the joy and entertainment listed above GR has also given my career the biggest boost it's ever received. By offfering me a chance at serious freelance games journalism Gamesradar has given me a leg to stand on when applying for jobs in addition to credible industry references. Basically, to summarize, I owe more to GR than I could ever repay. Thank you all. P.S. Plese excuse the mushiness, it struck a chord.
  • Yaro - March 4, 2011 7:22 a.m.

Love Tyler's badass voice.
  • kuroda - March 4, 2011 7:21 a.m.

Yeah tyler, you show that camera who's boss!!!
  • nobodyinteresting - March 4, 2011 7:08 a.m.

That looks like the worst kind of fun. You fella's do some good work on them there vidja games. Keep it up now, y'hea?
  • Mexicutioner - March 4, 2011 6:01 a.m.

This was insanely fun. I made quite a few friends during last years marathon. Can't wait for this years 24-hour marathon! reCaptcha: one-time panducti lol
  • practicallyhitler - March 4, 2011 5:33 a.m.

My dumb ass failed to discover the awesomeness that is TalkRadar/GamesRadar until about a week after this happened last year. You can bet my dumb ass (and your sweet ones, for that matter) that I'll be there this time around.
  • solace357 - March 4, 2011 4:57 a.m.

Haha, 19 seconds in thats me going HEYSHUTUPTHISISBRETT Marathon was a blast guys, I'll be there if you throw another this year! Seriously my favorite website for games, hopefully I will see you all at PAX!
  • skynetiscoming - March 4, 2011 3:54 a.m.

That was a great fucking day, really don't wanna wait for the next one.
  • reveffect - March 4, 2011 3:03 a.m.

loved the last one. spectated as long as i could but eventually went to bed during the halo or bioshock 2 session when i got too tired and came back on towards the end of the gears 2 session and had to leave half way into the blur session because we were having company over and that pissed me off. i will definately participate next time. bring back blur and ssf4 please xD or if you cant play blur then at least add hot pursuit in since i have it and you guys scored it so high.
  • ThatGuyFromTV - March 4, 2011 2:45 a.m.

53 second mark!! When is this year's Marathon?
  • dontshootthereviewer - March 4, 2011 1:43 a.m.

Now that I have an xbox that actually works I'd love to do this once or a bajillion times
  • EnragedTortoise1 - March 4, 2011 1:42 a.m.

I would have played with you guys, but you were only playing Uncharted 2 at one in the futching morning!