• GamesRadarJoeMcNeilly - March 7, 2011 6:18 p.m.

Of all the (literally) thousands of videos I've made for the GamesRadar, I think this one is my fave. Top 3, anyway. Gonna miss projects like this :')
  • SenorHurt - March 5, 2011 9:14 p.m.

Congratulations on the 5 milestone. I love you guys, your podcast and the site. Keep doing what you're doing you scrappy gaems journalists, you. I wish I could say I have been here from the beginning but I can only thank Dan Americh for mentioning the podcast while he was hosting KOXM. Now Gamesradar has replaced 1up as my homepage.
  • Im2awesome - March 4, 2011 12:18 a.m.

This right here is the best example of why i love reading this site and listening to the podcast. I cannot wait until I can meet each of you personally, which will unfortunately have to wait until next year's PAX or something, as I have no money to shake any of your hands. But i will keep pretending that i was there when awesome things like this happen. Here's to 5 more years!
  • philipshaw - March 2, 2011 8:20 p.m.

This is one of my favorite videos from you guys, thanks for re posting it Brett
  • FortyVsZero - March 2, 2011 7:03 p.m.

Amazing, the comic book store made me almost die
  • therawski - March 2, 2011 7:01 p.m.

Congrats on 5 years! I never saw this video, it's hilarious!!!
  • Cleanser247 - March 2, 2011 6:49 p.m.

That was awesome!
  • QWERTYCommander - March 2, 2011 6:46 p.m.

Good job guys! 5 years! Wasn't really visiting the site then, but wow. Also, I went to your first article once because I was bored (I did it the easy way). It was screenshots of Killzone 1. Wow.
  • loonyman978 - March 2, 2011 6 p.m.

yay!! i remember seeing the original!
  • smallberry - March 2, 2011 4:17 p.m.

This is my second favorite video on GR. I suspect the best one will be posted before the end of the week. Happy 5th birthday guys.
  • seabassuk - March 2, 2011 3:53 p.m.

Totally would want that. But you know there's a gooc hance of being arrested in the UK with that thing on.
  • AndIThoughtHeSmelledLikePizzaOnTheOutside - March 2, 2011 3:06 p.m.

The one shot that has nothing to do with the robot arm is a dog pooping.
  • VoodooPanda - March 2, 2011 12:47 p.m.

I bet everyone thought you looked like a jackass but then again it is San Francisco...ending song is great
  • TheElephantManchurianCandidate - March 2, 2011 11:13 a.m.

I remember watching this maybe a year before I ever listened to Talkradar. I'm suprised Chris didn't want in on this video but I asume we'll be seeing a steller performance by Chris regarding FPS humiliation later this week
  • electrofreeze - March 2, 2011 10:57 a.m.

So awesome!! ...and super nostalgic for me, as I used to live a couple blocks away from Panhandle Park for four years...
  • humpiedumpie - March 2, 2011 10 a.m.

Five years already! You guys have come so far :) You really are my favourite gaming website, heck, just my favourite website overall
  • nomnom52 - March 2, 2011 7:21 a.m.

Funny, I'm moving to Sacramento in April. Maybe I could try out once I graduate? Thanks for all the content You've been giving us over the past five years, and to think I never would have found this place if it weren't for CheatPlanet...
  • Crimmy - March 2, 2011 6:34 a.m.

I remember this. I loved it then, and I still do. Oh, and Mikel has killer aim with that flying disk.
  • Ampatent - March 2, 2011 6:09 a.m.

And in only took four and a half years to get a video player that works. YAY!
  • Letter11 - March 2, 2011 6:05 a.m.

I loved that video! Keep doing your thing guys, you're the best!