• soren7550 - March 15, 2013 9:17 p.m.

For your entry on Clash of Ninja, you didn't use a screen from the game. You can tell because Shikamaru wasn't in CoN.
  • g1rldraco7 - March 12, 2013 9:34 p.m.

I have all of the Clash of Ninja Revolution games on my Wii, I have Rise of a Ninja, Ninja Storm Generations and Ninja Storm 3. naruto is the best and you left out The Broken Bond.
  • LEGOMatrix - March 8, 2013 5:05 p.m.

I love how increasing the size of his panel in Jump Ultimate Stars gives him a new sprite and moveset, but the fifteen minutes I spent with the Ninja Storm 3 demo gives me reason to believe it may indeed be the ultimate Naruto game. I wish they'd make an epic JRPG of either Naruto or DBZ.
  • Frieza - March 8, 2013 12:56 p.m.

Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles was so fucking good. It really should be higher on this list IMO. That game is a hidden gem that deserved much more attention than it got. "With so many similarities to Dragon Ball Z, it’s about time we got to see whether Naruto is truly stronger than Goku." Naw, not yet. Especially considering Goku's getting a new transformation in the next movie. he's becoming a God, apparently.
  • TheDudeFromNowhere - March 8, 2013 11:47 a.m.

Storm is definitely the best "series" of the Naruto video game franchise. Its easy enough for any fan to pick up and has just enough depth to keep people playing.
  • Kyo - March 8, 2013 10:49 a.m.

I personally think Storm 2 is the best one out so far. It had a more powerful dramatic atmosphere, it had great boss battles, fun online, and most of all.. it didn't go off into fanfiction like storm 3 did. Storm 2 followed the pain arc very closely and did it justice, while 3 loosely follows the war arc.. lol It's literally an alternate universe by the end of the game... it's a very sweet/sad ending.. but still totally different. Also 3 has a lot of framerate problems overall.. I say 2 perfected what 1 started and still hasn't been beaten.
  • ThatGamerDude - March 7, 2013 10:50 p.m.

Not much of a Naruto fan as I used to be but I still enjoy playing Ultimate Ninja 2 and Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 from time to time. However, I still hope to play Jump Ultimate Stars one day.
  • Cyberninja - March 7, 2013 8:42 p.m.

I say that the Generations should be replaced with Ninja Council 3 and Storm 2 with 3 and then the first spot can Ultimate Ninja 3 for PS2
  • antiAntag0nist - March 7, 2013 5:54 p.m.

Ultimate Ninja 3 for the PS2 is my favorite Naruto game so far. I loved every part of that game and played it for far too many hours. It also proved to be a bigger hit with friends than I expected and added more to the experience. I didn't care much for Storm 2 at first, but I came to like it. The 360 Naruto games were fun, but special moves pale in comparison to the spectacle of the UN games. I played the demo for UNS 3 and I came away impressed; it may be a purchase for me soon.
  • J-Fid - March 7, 2013 4:55 p.m.

The only Naruto games I've ever played were from the Clash of Ninja Revolution Trilogy. I wasn't very good at any of them, I just abused Shikamaru's shadow teleportation move.
  • JMarsella09 - March 7, 2013 4:22 p.m.

I rather liked Heros 2.
  • Dadyo238 - March 7, 2013 3:47 p.m.

"Released in 1999 on Playstation 2" Something's not right here...
  • GR_TomMagrino - March 7, 2013 8:36 p.m.

OOOoooopps! Fixed, thanks.
  • tim-reuby - March 7, 2013 3:11 p.m.

Do I need to know anything about the Naruto lore or storyline from manga's or anime's to play story mode in the Ultimate Ninja Storm games? I'm really interested in getting Generations but it looks like it starts half-way through a manga or something and from what I've seen it doesn't introduce characters or back story for any characters. But it's only from what I've seen online. I want to play all the UNS games but only if I'll understand characters or storyline without having to research for ages. Any suggestions?
  • Cyberninja - March 7, 2013 8:39 p.m.

I say just jump in with the new Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 because it has a timeline with all the important events from the entire series summaried into neat paragraphs once you unlock the entry in the timeline.
  • pl4y4h - March 7, 2013 2:30 p.m.

I'd like to throw in the ds series Path of Ninja, namely 2 because of the unique story and online play (Which unfortunately is pretty hacked). It was also fun as hell
  • ihopethisisnotantistasblood - March 7, 2013 2:23 p.m.

rise of ninja was the best, in my opinion
  • shawksta - March 7, 2013 2:16 p.m.

Damn, the fact that Shippuden 3 is still considered the best is great. You know what we need? a Real 3D Model 3D Fighting Shonen Jump that fuses Naruto and DBZ Tenkaichi's gameplay into one!
  • PatHan-bHai - March 8, 2013 10:30 a.m.

hell yes!! :3 but Jump is pretty amazing too !
  • shawksta - March 8, 2013 10:38 a.m.

Yea i know, and it was awesome i remember they had this 3D model Shonen Jump but it was japan only