We Recommend

• bernie10 - January 19, 2009 5:47 p.m.

godfather 2 and gta4 dlc are only things ill get for awhile
  • thetruth1972 - January 17, 2009 2:42 p.m.

Nothing to wet my appetite and what is it about Res Evil it ssssssssucks!!!!!!!!
  • SILVERGUN77 - January 13, 2009 4:14 p.m.

Kings Bounty, Kings bounty, Kings bounty out anytime on the pc will be the sleeper hit of the year, played already as released in USA and fantastic also where is Empire Total War.
  • Fionn1 - January 12, 2009 3:35 p.m.

its simple....Street Fighter 4 will rule
  • RandyChimp - January 12, 2009 2:06 p.m.

Killzone 2 isn't getting enough hype, seriously sony, pull your finger out of your asshole and start bigging this motherbitch up. It looks fucking immense! People only go on and on about Halo because there hasn't been many other exclusive 360 shooters since Halo 3. Just admit it, it wasn't as good as anticipated. The series dies when the second one came out. Thats another thing, Microsoft, pull YOUR finger out of your ass and give your market some exclusive FPS awesomeness, so they don't have to steal MGS from us!
  • InsomniacGamer - January 12, 2009 8:11 a.m.

you guys forgot Fear 2 on Feb 13th that games gonna rock
  • skyguy343 - January 11, 2009 11:49 p.m.

@ vanhaareng agreed, skate 2 will be awesome, the demo almost dislocated my jaw :P jan 21st baby yeah!
  • vanhaareng - January 11, 2009 10:16 p.m.

what about skate 2? that has to be a pretty major one id say
  • CoD_22 - January 11, 2009 2:07 p.m.

what about heroes over europe? that looks gd but ill watch some gameplay on youtube before i buy it.
  • ReaperOfDarkness - January 11, 2009 8:04 a.m.

Dawn of war 2 is an absolute godsend. As a fan and player of the tabletop I cant wait to send my Space marines to purge some xeno scum. The wrath of the emperor will know no bounds heretics and xenos cower in fear!!!! On a side note how is a wrestling game good news in any fashion? I would almost prefer to play babiez and poniez at least i would feel more manly then.
  • Ninja-KiLLR - January 11, 2009 1:14 a.m.

i cant believe gta dlc was on the list gta 4 really disaspointed me.
  • Styrophoamicus - January 10, 2009 11:27 p.m.

Is it just me, or are the animations for the zombies/ganados/whateveryouwanttocallthem recycled from RE4? I mean, just look at when Chris shoots them in the face, or even the chainsaw dude. Worried.
  • PerezI - January 10, 2009 9:17 p.m.

Oh Shit! RE5 looks like a better versions of RE 4. Hopefully it wont get as boring as quick as Left 4 Dead did. Im also looking for Halo Wars becasue Halo is the best game ever created.
  • Jordo141 - January 10, 2009 6:53 p.m.

Killzone 2 is the only game on the list that I'm going to play.
  • ihatederekreed - January 10, 2009 5:22 p.m.

Kind of sad the lack of anticipation for KZ2 in these comments. Other that SFIV and KZ2 i dont really see any title that will have that "mainstay" quality. Dont get me wrong, RE5 will be stellar but seriously... KZ2 ... my god... if your still playing COD when this is released your crazy and if your still playing HALO when this is out... you need to stop dragging your feet and just buy a PS3 already... i did, and its worth every penny to own both consoles.
  • RandyChimp - January 10, 2009 4:46 p.m.

i really only care about Killzone 2 and Sims 3.
  • kaythanksbye2 - January 10, 2009 1:32 p.m.

And for the Nintendo systems we have: Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop House of the Dead: Overkill Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragons Madworld :)
  • ian edgar - January 10, 2009 1:24 p.m.

I noticed there was only one DS game on the list. Come on Gamesradar, you said the DS would be the new PS2.
  • Master_Leep - January 10, 2009 5 a.m.

Also I have high hopes for Demigod... First retail DotA has my faith, hoping they pull it off...
  • RealTerry - January 10, 2009 4:26 a.m.

You can't be serious...there must be SOME good game for the Wii!