• Gahmah - April 6, 2010 1:42 p.m.

Phatasy Star Online, been playing the gamecube one splitscreen with my friends and still getting fun out of it. That game had a really fast pace, four zones divided into areas of 2 3 2 and 4 for the final zone, and multiple difficulties that brought new rewards. Monster hunter doesn't quite fill that gap in my heart left by PSO back on the dreamcast.
  • k1ng94 - April 6, 2010 1:28 p.m.

I really want a ico and shadow of the colossus remake since i never got a chance to play them on the ps2,
  • MaynardJ - April 6, 2010 1:25 p.m.

Oh yeah, Descent and Dark Forces! Add Jedi Knight, Quake and Heretic to that list! The one that needs a remake the worst: the best forgotten game I ever played, Rollcage! Me and my brother had loads of fun around '97 driving on tunnel ceilings and letting buildings collapse on each other after shooting them with missiles. If they do it right, it could be as good as a new F-Zero game. And Halo needs to be remade with about 25% of the repetitive indoor level design. I finished the game on PC and just kept going through the same corridor over, and OVER, and OVER!, AND THEN BACK THE WAY I CAME!!
  • StrayGator - April 6, 2010 1:05 p.m.

Descent series. Dual analog sticks are what it neede all the time. and of course Doom, Dark forces and many other classic FPSs that didn't pretend to be smart, strategic or realistic but just plain fun.
  • Fuzunga - April 6, 2010 12:54 p.m.

Halo, please!
  • omnilion - April 6, 2010 12:43 p.m.

Oh yeah, I forgot. WipeOut 2097 HD, that would be something I'd put my money on, even though I don't like racing games. That's the only racing game I've ever loved.
  • Skidd777 - April 6, 2010 12:41 p.m.

I'm wishing for remakes of the PS2 Ratchet & Clank games, also the original Playstation Spyro games.
  • Hurricrane - April 6, 2010 12:41 p.m.

I want a System Shock 2 remake or a Freedom Force remake... so baisically anything Irrational has done. I'd also go for Mark of Kri or any space shooter
  • MaynardJ - April 6, 2010 12:23 p.m.

I played Jedi Power Battles but never got past the armadillo boss.
  • Silentboy - April 6, 2010 12:22 p.m.

Star Fox 64 or GTA Vice City are prime for good HD remakes
  • alexhuzar - April 6, 2010 12:22 p.m.

I had a dream that "Conker's Bad Fur Day: Live and Reloaded" was on the Xbox Live Arcade. This needs to happen as it is a fantastic game, already has Live multiplayer and boasts gorgeous graphics. And I need to stop playing video games minutes before I go to sleep.
  • drewbian - April 6, 2010 12:14 p.m.

Red Alert 2 with current RTS graphics, that would be soooooo good and definitely Jedi Power Battles omg that game is so amazing and hardly anyone I know has played it, remake that and youve got the best star wars game in years
  • EnragedTortoise1 - April 6, 2010 12:13 p.m.

Ratchet and Clank Collection. That is all I want. First three games on one disc a la GOW Collection , with individual trophies for each would be EPIC.
  • DigitalSensationUK - April 6, 2010 12:11 p.m.

Nice list but what about Wipeout HD?!
  • omnilion - April 6, 2010 12:05 p.m.

I actually don't like MGS: TS purely because of the Matrix action, too over the top for me, and also the voice acting, although re-recorded, is the worse of the two, in my opinion. Otherwise the game would be good, though. I'd want to see the whole Legacy of Kain series in HD remakes, as well as Tekken 3, which in my opinion is the best entry in the series so far. Ace Combat 2 or 3 would be nice too, as well as Final Fantasy VIII (Yes, I went there). Oh, and Fahrenheit (or Indigo Prophecy, whatever).
  • MaynardJ - April 6, 2010 12:01 p.m.

Some more suggestions: Prince of Persia 2: The Shadow and the Flame Doom 1 and 2 Duke Nukem 3-D Streets of Rage (or any other side-scrolling beat 'em up from the SNES and Mega Drive days) Soul Reaver Terminal Velocity (does anyone else know this game?) Tekken 2 Soul Blade Lemmings
  • Imgema - April 6, 2010 11:46 a.m.

Comix Zone please! Remake it. Make it only hand drawn 2d of course. I want lots of animation frames and even 60 fps. It should be better than high quality cartoon. Oh and resident evil on GC is the best in the series and the graphics are still look amazing. The high-detailed 3D models and real time shadows blend perfectly with the backgrounds. If it was HD it would be much prettier than the boring looking RE5
  • GRwarrior - April 6, 2010 11:41 a.m.

@OnyxOblivion Hell yes to Morrowind, been hoping for an update to that since I finished Oblivion
  • GR_JustinTowell - April 6, 2010 11:38 a.m.

@MaynardJ - Actually, after much discussion we deliberately left out Super Street Fighter II HD. Dave H swears the online mode is full of glitches and he should know. Also Prince of Persia Classic didn't really do it for me - much prefer the Game Gear version. But yes, Bionic Commando is highly deserving.
  • MaynardJ - April 6, 2010 11:37 a.m.

Eternal Darkness and Chaos Theory still look fine, but if an HD remake can make the atmosphere and experience even better, I'm in.