• InFeRnOg - December 12, 2011 11:42 a.m.

Didn't Terraria come out in 2011? That is a great game.
  • TricksterJ - December 11, 2011 5 p.m.

Back to the future was quality!
  • Y2Ken - December 11, 2011 9:30 a.m.

There's been a lot of fantastic Downloadable games this year. Just to mention a couple, Bastion will definitely make it onto my top 10 overall for the year, and I put over 30 hours into Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes and loved it the whole way through. Just started Stacking and I must say I'm really liking it so far too.
  • chriszewski - December 10, 2011 1:36 p.m.

I'm not surprised Fusion: Genesis isn't in this list since GamesRadar (the site) doesn't know it exixts... Seriously an XBLA game for 800 spacebucks that is essentialy an EVE Online-lite should not be overlooked despite having an admittedly generic name and releasing the same week as Ma Wa Tre. Get with it already GR!
  • dekmaine - December 10, 2011 9 a.m.

I heartily recommend To the Moon to everyone. Be warned though, manly tears will be shed.
  • sirdilznik - December 9, 2011 5:18 p.m.

I know it just came out in North America and Europe, but Pushmo belongs on this list. That game is awesome.
  • jackthemenace - December 9, 2011 2:12 p.m.

Still REALLY need to pick up Binding of Isaac. I'm just a little worried it's not going to live up to the amazingness of SMB :/ Also, am I SERIOUSLY the only person that thinks Cthulhu Saves The World is vastly overrated?
  • Hipopapotamus - December 9, 2011 10:44 a.m.

Pity From Dust didn't get a mention.
  • d3v - December 9, 2011 8:22 a.m.

I'd like to point out that the DreamCast version was the worst port of 3rd Strike ever. Combo timing changed alot. Certain tricks and setups were now removed. Consensus is that the PS2 version was the most accurate port until OE.
  • HamsterGutz - December 9, 2011 5:31 a.m.

Orcs Must Die! is such a great game. Glad it was on the list <3
  • KidKatana - December 9, 2011 2:11 a.m.

Here's one for Ask GR Anything: is Dishwasher - Vampire Smile ever going to come to PSN? How about Bastion? I really want to play both, but can't really afford a 360 right now...
  • Crimmy - December 8, 2011 9:51 p.m.

*coughcoughMINECRAFTcough*
  • anchgu7 - December 8, 2011 8:54 p.m.

Bought and played To The Moon in one sitting today based solely on GamesRadar's review. Loved every minute of it. Now I am recommending it to all of my gamer friends. Thank you GamesRadar for putting this game on my radar.
  • LIAMthescot - December 8, 2011 8:58 p.m.

So they put a game on your radar? Well that explans the name Gamesradar.
  • FOZ - December 8, 2011 8:38 p.m.

Aside from occasionally targeting the wrong enemy, Bastion works just fine. The gameplay is extremely polished and varied, far more than the average indie game, yet those are the flaws you call it out on? Makes no sense. Online Edition is the only arcade-perfect port of Third Strike. Never was one before that.
  • comaqi - December 8, 2011 8:07 p.m.

Great stuff this year. Good article
  • FVDub - December 8, 2011 7:41 p.m.

You guys forgot DLC Quest, Might and Magic Clash of Heroes and Dungeon Defenders. Also, can't wait to play Trine 2!
  • Fuzunga - December 8, 2011 7:08 p.m.

IloMilo is fantastic.
  • RonsonPL - December 8, 2011 6:20 p.m.

I don't get it. Trine 2 is already released on PC on Steam. Not only in my opinion - by far the best of 2011, and yet it isn't on the list. Just on the "honorable list". I don't understand. Even if PC and Macs are not enough to qualify - PS3/X360 versions are still in 2011 (December 20 or 21)
  • MadMan - December 8, 2011 6:19 p.m.

Well my two favorites were left out.. (From Dust and Minecraft).