• vic88 - June 15, 2009 2:18 p.m.

i like the old beardy model for conviction, the new one is too plain and bald. like most video game leads. because it easier to render a bald person than someone with hair.
  • lovinmyps3 - June 15, 2009 2:06 p.m.

@the_real_fluke Ya I agree with you about Conviction. The whole reason I bought a 360 was for that game but this new one looks like it will not disappoint.
  • frag - June 15, 2009 2:01 p.m.

THE GREAT MIGHTY POO!!!
  • Themis - June 15, 2009 1:01 p.m.

PW and video issues for me too.
  • the_real_fluke - June 15, 2009 10:50 a.m.

I still want to play the old splinter cell conviction, even though it looks more suited to simulate a garage sale with all that box moving
  • Xeacons - June 23, 2009 7:10 p.m.

AWESOME! Loved Okami! The first one looked great, but the released version definitely fits the theme better! This is why it's ALWAYS the most "inferior" system that leads the cycle. Because of technological restraints, developers get more creative, rather than focusing just on good graphics.
  • Bodock - June 21, 2009 6:47 p.m.

i loved bad fur day :D me and my cousin played it all the time before we lost it ;(
  • ZukotaIsoba - June 20, 2009 4:02 a.m.

If they had gone with that cheesy CRAP for conker, I would be a sad person right now... Conker is one of my favorite games ever (though it did get frustrating at times). Okami is way better in the artistic form, the over realism would have definitely ruined some of the feel to it, though the concept of a game with a realistic wolf with special abilities would be cool... ReCAPTCHA: kay peddling, what is kay peddling?
  • marluxia2500 - June 19, 2009 10:01 p.m.

Old Splinter Cell Conviction look more br00tal The new one looks more like Bourne Conspiracy
  • The_Zanger - June 19, 2009 6:43 p.m.

As pretty as the old Okami was, I cant imagine playing Okami in any other style.
  • Analogic - June 18, 2009 1:44 p.m.

Man, Master Chief used to have a lame-ass voice. I sure am glad they changed that.
  • vitoruss - June 18, 2009 6:30 a.m.

Oh yeah, and the new Conviction looks like bullshit. Even the previous version did as well. They completely changed the formula from the Splinter Cell games, which in Double Agent, (in my opinion) was perfect. There's a reason why people would distinguish "Sam Fisher, Solid Snake, Jack Baur, James Bond, and Jason Bourne" as the main archtypes for spies. Now Sam's been blended with Jack and Jason and it's not too cool... Looks too damn unrealistic if you ask me (not that you did...)
  • vitoruss - June 18, 2009 6:27 a.m.

It doesn't look like they changed SotC that much, as that could have just been a removed cutscene. Obviously not gameplay because of the camera angles and the speed that the colossus fell with. See, it could just be a video of "lore" for the SotC, a colossus that was killed before wander arrived (as that colossus isn't in the game) So maybe it was just a recovered tech demo or preview of the SotC universe.
  • bron1417 - June 16, 2009 6:33 p.m.

the new splinter cell conviction looks better in my opinion. it's what im used to seeing ya kno.
  • homieomar - June 16, 2009 6:17 a.m.

You guys forgot Max Payne did you see how he looks in the new game
  • chester_spartan - June 16, 2009 5:37 a.m.

they first concept on halo may have been kinda cheesy but still epic! to bad bungie is all about the muny these days :(
  • Mittenz - June 16, 2009 4:25 a.m.

Glad to see GamesRadar is keeping up with its Okami reference quota, also, I really hope that song wasnt meant to be in conker
  • ragespot - June 16, 2009 3:18 a.m.

MOAR!! I would like to play/see the other resident evil 4 prototype. and the resident evil 1.5 too
  • Bloodstorm - June 16, 2009 1:34 a.m.

I'm glad that im not the only one thats going to say that okami looked more interesting before the style change. I'd consider the original, not what was actually released.
  • RaIdEn - June 15, 2009 11:58 p.m.

i just realized i need to play conkers bad fur day