• Jordo141 - September 2, 2009 12:55 p.m.

Bah, missing 1 set of Joker Theeth in the Medical facility. Have everything else :(
  • pinoy131 - September 2, 2009 4:53 a.m.

STUCK!?!?! Great Game btw! aight just beat ivy. im trying to get to the lower level of the medical facility (like where the morgue is) but the elevator door is lock. and the if u use the vent and fall down the shaft the door down there is locked! how do i get in? i need to get trophies and riddles. is there another way in? any help!
  • GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - September 2, 2009 2:59 a.m.

Clayface, and the final chronicle, are found in the same location as Penitentiary Riddle Solution #3. It's not a stone tablet, though... you have to scan something that was left behind by the "Spirit of Arkham".
  • TheCatInTheHat - September 1, 2009 10:12 p.m.

Awesome. Thanks.
  • djchayan - September 1, 2009 9:52 p.m.

thanks guys!!
  • ctjw - September 1, 2009 5:56 a.m.

I am having trouble getting to the CAVES - RIDDLER TROPHY #17 I have finished the game I just need this last trophy I just cant seem to find my way back the these islands
  • spawny0908 - September 1, 2009 1:40 a.m.

anyone notice that Ghul's body disappears? it scared the shit outta me!!
  • SushiFTW - August 31, 2009 11:29 p.m.

GET FREE XBOX LIVE CODES!!! AND MORE STUFF!!! JUST COPY AND PASTE AND BEGIN YOUR FUN http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=1587978
  • The_Tingler - August 31, 2009 11:03 p.m.

The last Spirit of Arkham doesn't count as a riddle. You can have the 240 riddles done and not have the final Spirit of Arkham Chronicle. The way you can check what riddle you are missing is by going to the in-game Riddle page and pressing Left Trigger and Right Trigger. This goes through every area and you can see all the riddles you have left to do and where they are. Icemangmc, do this and then check on Gamesradar's page!
  • GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - August 31, 2009 10:23 p.m.

Mystery riddle? Are you referring to the Spirit of Arkham?
  • Icemangmc - August 31, 2009 9:26 p.m.

can sumone at least point me in the right direction for the mystery riddle I have 239 -240 ?
  • dark415night - August 31, 2009 6:28 p.m.

Yeah I guess it was the tree that clouded my mind with that first comment I left, I realized it was there sorry about that. Thanks
  • GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - August 31, 2009 6:04 p.m.

@dsa777 You should be able to return and collect any item, or solve any puzzle, at some point in the game. When you beat the game, in fact, you're allowed to wander Arkham at your leisure.
  • dark415night - August 31, 2009 6:01 p.m.

Hey bro great guide, but I cant get this riddle in Arkham East, above the mansion all the way to the right, I see the question mark but cant figure out how to line it up correct, and I didnt notice this one in your guide so if you or someone could help that would be great! Thanks
  • GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - August 31, 2009 6 p.m.

@donovanwilder - Demanding, aren't you? Trophy #11 in what area? There are a lot of Trophy #11s.
  • donovanwilder - August 31, 2009 7:36 a.m.

Can some one PLEASE make a video on how to get to Riddler trophy # 11 or explain it better, i swear its like frikin impossible for me to find and it is poorly explained how to get it in this guide
  • Makk_Mizzy - August 30, 2009 8:22 a.m.

Excuse my uninformed ending sentence, I meant to put Arkham East #7 & #8 for the last part. Everything else is accurate and I just wanted to correct myself because I know I have two different #7 & #8 blabbermouths on my previous comment and I wouldn't wanna confuse anyone that viewed my comments. I don't know why people would post a guide with no accurate labels and a half done aphrodisiac to keep you from leaving the table because the Chef had to go use the bathroom before cooking your meal you just paid for, I bet any kind of money if this guide said made in China it would be so accurate! LOL! U.S.A is so use to other countries making their technology, city buses, weapons, games, and etc. that they don't know what it is like to be patient and create something new from scratch that would affect their people, they would rather take the George W. Bush approach and give funds for product and claim it theirs would exposed! I am not an American but, a FREEDOM FIGHTER!
  • LeviXLush - August 30, 2009 12:29 a.m.

Funny thing about The Great White Shark is, in the room where Scarecrow is murdering those people and the first time you hear him, when you're getting the trophy there are cabinets across from each other. Each hold the same EXACT bottle you scan in the morgue that read: The Great White Shark with his nose, ears etc. Odd.
  • AntistasBoneShield - August 29, 2009 9:47 p.m.

When you beat the game can you free roam? Also are there any avatar awards?
  • becka - August 29, 2009 9:16 p.m.

ignore my comments, i found the little bugger now.