• Xanzou - September 19, 2009 3:04 a.m.

Maybe some1 can help me, im trying to get the trophy and the riddle of prometheus thats in the guards room in the penitentiary, but the way in is closed by an electric door and i cant open it because the box is not near, i couldnt do it before when i was in cuz i needed the ultra batclaw and now after beating the game de electric door is on, has this happend to any1 else?
  • buzzkilljoy - September 15, 2009 4:10 p.m.

All the arkham chronicles on the maps have been located on the maps too, but one still shows as not having been found in my inventory. What's the deal?
  • buzzkilljoy - September 15, 2009 4:08 p.m.

I found all of the riddler trophies (or so I thought). No more show up on my maps, but one still shows up in the riddler inventory as not having been found in the cave system. Any ideas?
  • iamusman3 - September 13, 2009 9:15 a.m.

Found the last teeth! I forgot to egt the third one in the Wardens office =) Thanks for the awesome guide.
  • jah123 - September 13, 2009 2:29 a.m.

i hope they make a sequel to this game or somthing
  • iamusman3 - September 12, 2009 9:03 a.m.

Can some one help out on riddler trophy 11 in arkham north? I can't seem to find the path that the guide mentions.
  • preacher75 - September 10, 2009 12:59 p.m.

where will find clayface ? and i have 2 trophys left to find one is in the abandoned tunnel between arkham west and east and the appears behind intensive treatment again between west and east.
  • DonPaccuni855 - September 7, 2009 11:54 p.m.

Is it possible to get back to the control room and pump room after you've beaten the game?
  • iamusman3 - September 7, 2009 4:41 p.m.

ianmarkjohn you have to zoom on to the photo and then scan =)
  • iamusman3 - September 7, 2009 4:41 p.m.

BYozzel88 go to the penitentiary and then go into the room to where warden sharp is supposed to be. On the platform where warden sharp was sitting, there should be a circle on the floor with batmans name all over it. Scan it and you should get the last chronicle plus the acheivement/trophy.
  • ianmarkjohn - September 7, 2009 1:29 p.m.

Hi sorry if being dim, but I tried scanning the photo on the desk, but it keeps saying object is too small - any clues???
  • Icemangmc - September 7, 2009 8:33 a.m.

thanx 4 the help guys all I had 2 find was an secrets map then I got it done wow I felt real bright on that one lmao
  • Prowla1343 - September 6, 2009 6:51 p.m.

Anyone know how to get in the penitentiary after you beat the game i cant seem to find a way in since the big door with jokers face is locked.
  • Waffles34 - September 6, 2009 4:07 p.m.

I missed the Chronicle in penitentiary #1 and i can't get back inside the room to get it any help?
  • bretster - September 5, 2009 11:27 a.m.

i have almost everything, but i am missing one set of teeth in the mansion and cant find it anywere, any suggestions?
  • iamusman3 - September 5, 2009 10:02 a.m.

Can some one give a more detailed step on how to obtain riddler trophy 11 in arkham north. The description stated is a bit confusing for me. Thanks =)
  • becka - September 4, 2009 9:54 a.m.

@kulkviper are you talking about officer bolles (i probably got the spelling wrong, im too used to writing officer balls, since batman says his name and it sounds like he said balls) with his wide open green joker mouth?
  • danieboy14 - September 3, 2009 2:58 a.m.

for**
  • nadrewod999 - September 2, 2009 8:50 p.m.

My favorite line was definitely the final lines with the Scarecrow before he went into Croc's territory and became the meal of the day (Straw a la Sewer): "What . . . ARE YOU? I've given you enough fear toxin to drive 10 men INSANE!!!!" Also, my favorite playable scene was where I slowly relieved Batman's founding moment, first losing the roof, then having the walls of the mansion turn into the sides of an alley, then hearing the gunshots and the final screams, followed by the transformation into a sad child who was helped out of depression by Gordon. Finally, my favorite scene is either the scene where we see Bane finally broken by the Batman's gadgets (or, to be more precise, his car, which he has rocket into Bane right after Bats replies to Bane's "I will break you, Batman!" with a "No, Bane, this time, I break YOU!", at which point he breaks away from Bane right as Bane is slammed into Gotham Bay by the Batmobile, or the game hack scene where, first, an announcement comes on saying "Did you catch the game last night?", at which point the game freezes, then they rework the opening sequence, replacing each guard with either a henchman or a supervillian, Joker with Batman, and Batman with Joker, as well as a few changes in the symbols and signs in the opening cinematic (this is on the way to Croc's lair, you WILL experience it, just listen for this announcement after you defeat the henchmen in the room with the rigged gargoyles (the initial playable room for anyone who bought the full game) and are in the room right before the elevators, so DON'T PANIC and reset the system because that "hack" is part of the game code, it WILL happen EVERY time you reach that scene, there is no way around it, then just select "Retry" from the screen that says "Use the middle stick to avoid Joker's bullet", and you will enter the final Scarecrow fight).
  • SeriousC1980 - September 2, 2009 5:34 p.m.

sorry forgot to mention its the medicail facility i am stuck with.