• Zombiluv90 - October 7, 2010 9:44 p.m.

of course as soon as i post that i get it. haha never mind, love this guide by the way helped with the few that i had left.
  • Zombiluv90 - October 7, 2010 9:39 p.m.

i can't get Riddle Trophy #13 in Arkham West.. ugh its pissing me off >:I
  • willowbradley - October 1, 2010 8:08 p.m.

where is the last person that the riddles talk about?
  • chrishoughton - July 29, 2010 10:08 p.m.

in the game there was a website mentioned in the medical part of the game. can anyone tell me what the site was and if its aq real site. stupid question i know but some games put real websites on them.
  • ewanritchie - June 26, 2010 9:04 a.m.

I have managed to find all the riddler challenges apart from one. I think it should be the one on top of the experimental chamber in the medical facility but its not there. The first time I there, when you fight Bane, I collected the trophy and then died falling through the glass. Its now not there now nut the game says I still need to collect it. Any ideas?
  • Siion - June 11, 2010 11:16 p.m.

It helped me get the few i was missing, thank you.
  • FearlessKing1 - March 20, 2010 3:21 a.m.

ok on the (Extreme Incarceration) i cant get back into the room.. i went through there during the game when i didn't know i was suppose to scan those.. it wont let me back in the door nor can i climb back in from the hole above the cell.. any ideas?? please its the last of the 240 challenges that i have..
  • crisdace - March 16, 2010 1:49 a.m.

Never mind I found it
  • crisdace - March 15, 2010 5:26 p.m.

anybody please help
  • crisdace - March 15, 2010 5:19 p.m.

Does any one know where to find the last "Chronicles of Arkham" if so tell me please
  • nikeiden - March 10, 2010 10:15 p.m.

@harlyquinnstalker you have to travel througth the long way down through the sewer
  • peaches7645 - March 5, 2010 8:41 p.m.

the trophy i need to find is in arkham north by the way!
  • peaches7645 - March 5, 2010 8:33 p.m.

hey guys (: so i'm really close to beating arkham asylum a second time except this time i plan on getting all the riddler's riddles. right now i have all but the very tricky riddler trophy number 11. i might just be slow or something but the guide didn't really help :/ would anyone mind explaining it very in depth for me? i'd really appreciate it! also, in the comic book or t.v. series was there ever a puppeter sort of villain? because in the cell to the right of clayface, if you look through the little barred opening you can see drawings similar to those in the mystery person's cell opposite clayface, but in this case it seems one of the drawings depicts one person being controlled by another via the use of strings. so i was just wondering if that drawing was there on purpose or merely a coincidence
  • Dietecho - February 27, 2010 noon

Fantasic guide, really helpful in many ways and got me through the sticky bits in the games. Totally recommend it for anyone and the pictures were a huge bonus.
  • Extremegamer - February 26, 2010 11:52 a.m.

Okay so this is the tough one, if anyone can actually solve this, I will be impressed. I have found everything accept for two joker teeth. Now my secret map tells me that they are in the Medical building but I cant find them anywhere in the building.... Any suggestions? I have completed every other area, its only in medical that they are supposed to be. Oh and I looked where this guide said to.. Any help would be awesome!!
  • battayattab - February 7, 2010 9:21 a.m.

Lol i just got to about 90% of the trophies, and the riddler goes, What! Are you looking these up on the internet?
  • xlistenerx - January 14, 2010 2:05 a.m.

NEVER MIND, i got it =P
  • xlistenerx - January 14, 2010 1:57 a.m.

once i beat the game i went and tried to get 100% of the riddles, but once i got like 90% done i tried to re enter the penentiary... but the doors wont open!!! so im screwed for trying this -_-
  • XXpsychokillrXX - January 6, 2010 12:30 p.m.

sososososososososo helpful
  • Adamister10 - January 2, 2010 12:06 a.m.

It was kind of annoying to have to get them all but it made the game last even longer.