• rams83928 - July 27, 2012 2 p.m.

I have 239 riddles done. Just need two teeth in arkham west. they are not showing up. i've searched everywhere. Also, what about the last chronicle? there is one slot left on the character bios. where is that?
  • ImmaChicken - August 7, 2012 2:40 a.m.

The last chronicle doesn't look like the others, it's in the penitentiary. It's where you find the warden in handcuffs and first get the cryptographic sequencer. It's near Clayface's cell.
  • ImmaChicken - August 9, 2012 2:26 a.m.

Sorry, it's on the floor of the room with the warden in it, there's a circle on the floor with "batman" scribbled all around it.
  • upama-kabir-mei - June 16, 2012 5:40 a.m.

i've finished the storyline in the game and have also collected and solved all 239 riddles but i left behind 1 on the island between the Batcave and Old Sewer. i cant get to it.. do i go there from the dead man's cave? beside intensive care, but i tried that and it keeps taking me to the cutscene where batman glides to the batcave himself.. how do i get to the islands?
  • Megaexcell - July 12, 2012 11:28 a.m.

You can go to the bat islands by the old sewers, get to the batcave and then there's the path to the islands... ;)
  • cnx2022 - June 11, 2012 6:37 p.m.

I really want to thankyou for such an AWESOME guide guys. REally, from all the ones I looked up, and without a doubt is the BEST; best in terms of how organised, accurate, user-friendly and well done. Thanks. Though, the only recommendation I would give is to put the trophies/riddles of one area together in groups. For example- in Penitentiary, all the trophies of one specif room, put those together and so on. That was about the only gripe i had with the guide. But all in all, great guide
  • chris-macmillan - August 29, 2011 4:50 a.m.

iv completed the story line, defeated joker and all the rest of it, and iv only got one more thing to find, 1 Set of teeth in the intensive treatment building and iv followed the intructions, and the guide and everything and the last set is no were to been, its either my game or somethings messed up Can someone help me or tell me something iv missed
  • chaos91112 - May 12, 2011 5:44 a.m.

so i have all the riddlers secrets completed except for some of the jokers teeth which i cant find and dont show on the map even though i found the secrets map, do i have to play through on hard difficulty to get them?
  • cnx2022 - June 11, 2012 6:40 p.m.

NO,you dont have to play all over. simply hit select ( shows you the map-scroll with L2 and R2 to see the progress for every place in the map. It tells you how many teeth you have collected for EACH area. If you are missing some, then instead of seeing a batman sign, you will see the "teeth" icon. Hope this helps.
  • Manonilso - April 19, 2011 7:52 p.m.

i cant find the last Chronicle of Arkham, do one know where to find it ?
  • shadowspirit90 - April 19, 2011 6:06 p.m.

Does anyone know where the Warden is after you beat the game? Is he the spirit of Arkham? And if so, where on earth is he!?!
  • kingpinky - February 20, 2012 11:09 a.m.

im sure you prolly found it by now, but he is in the pent in a room across from where he locks himself in the guard area
  • suchi-sasori-no-akasuna - May 14, 2012 9:18 a.m.

tht's not Quicey Sharp. It's Clayface. tht's even one of the riddles. "A case of mistaken identity". and that's even in the security control room.
  • Rebel26 - March 30, 2011 9:17 p.m.

Where is the bottom part of the question mark in the southern corridor in Arkham Mansion when your in detective mode
  • BigBenji - February 18, 2011 9:15 p.m.

this guide is great bt i hav 1 problem i am doing the mansion riddles and i cnt gt all the teeth bt i hav used the guide exactly and it says i only gt 19? can any1 help?
  • GamerThumb - February 12, 2011 2:05 a.m.

I think my game must have messed up coz it say's there are 3 sets off joker teeth left at arkham east and they dont seem to be there enywhere?
  • mrirish317 - January 17, 2011 4:47 a.m.

How can you get to the riddler trophies when they are high up on the wall? There is no where to stand,to spray the gel.Also if you have no way of line launch?Please help me!!!
  • ryupeco11 - December 15, 2010 1:37 a.m.

I believe you have to complete all of the challenges in addition to the story mode to get %100 but i haven't done it yet myself so i'm not sure. Also I'm having trouble getting two of the riddler trophies in the batcaves. i belive they are #16 and 17. I glide out from the batcave but there doesn't seem to be anything there.
  • danacarroll - November 29, 2010 5:02 p.m.

i also have the same problem as SCLAfinest. Everything is done but still at 84%. Please help.
  • nicksvampire - November 11, 2010 4:12 p.m.

So what do you do after you've found all the riddler's trophies and you've found all the chronicles of arkham including the one near clayface?
  • SCLAfinest - October 14, 2010 8:34 a.m.

I completed all tha items n tha game is still 84% completed what am I missing?????????????