• lordico - January 29, 2014 2:15 a.m.

There seems to be a problem with the embedded text links, whenever you click on one, pops another page with the same content, instead of the desired one.
  • Phil0812 - August 31, 2013 7:42 p.m.

i have four by jokers funland, also another is a three part cahe where you have to hit three questions to get the trophy,the three are seperated by cages no way to hit all three within time limits that i can see. another involves hitting circles on walls and then hitting a spot without touching anything, still another involves the chimneys one is across two are on opposite smoke stacks ive got all the gadgets ive tried line walking etc. but get no where any ideas would help thanks fun game to play enjoy it alot.
  • andy-allen - January 24, 2013 5:27 a.m.

I missing two riddler things in North Arkham. One is the far west where there is an alcove but no trophy (I may have collected it but its not there?!) and the other just SE of here next to the hut. Please help, driving me insane...
  • dave-alex-reyes-mercado - December 19, 2012 11:46 p.m.

pls help me out i dont know how to get a chronographic sequencer bu in fact i already have some of the gadgets.. every time i level up i always looking but still theres no such thig plss help me...
  • Frantz28 - July 19, 2013 10:15 a.m.

Any chance you figured out how to get the sequencer....or the explosion gel?
  • taylor-alexander-donley - December 15, 2012 6:39 a.m.

ok so i beat the game, all i need is to find the last spirt of arkham tablet, and i have no clue where it could be...or who it is.. can anyone help????
  • trex66 - October 31, 2012 10:30 a.m.

The map I have shows a 'cave' just above the Caves on the map. looks like it has an entrance next to the bat cave entrance by Intense Treatment. Goes to what looks like a cave opening out to face the Mansion? I googled BAA maps and most don't show this area? I finished the game but don't remember ever being in this area. I can see the opening from the roof of the Mansion but can't fly or shoot line that far. Any ideas what this is and how to get to it?
  • xXLilxMafiaXx - October 12, 2012 4:53 a.m.

The 9-10 teeth for the connector tunnel from Arkham West to Arkham East are a available just before you fight Ivy. I've completed the game once but couldn't find the missing teeth I needed, as result I'm redoing game... Hope this helps xXLilxMafiaXx Xbox360
  • Tcollins2525 - September 30, 2012 11:16 a.m.

I am stuck on the mission where you have to find mr. Freeze by going to the coldest spot. The only thing I think is the right way to go is theres a garage door and some kind of electric box above it, and I shoot the remote electrical charge at it and the garage door opens just a little bit but not enough to crawl through. So I have no clue what to do or if that's even the right way, been stuck for two days!! Please any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • ZombiPineapple - October 1, 2012 8:17 a.m.

You do the slide kick to slide under the door.
  • jessicad - August 18, 2013 3:40 p.m.

You're on the right track. If the door doesn't give you enough space to crawl, what you need to do is slide under it the same way you did when you were inside the chimney of the steel mill near the beginning of the game.
  • jam320 - September 17, 2012 11:24 a.m.

Riddle me this - Beat joker (check), got all riddler trophies (check), got all interviews (check), got all joker teeth (check), MISSING 2 Arkham chronicles. It should be easy to find them but my map is clear of all question marks. How can this be?
  • jam320 - September 17, 2012 11:33 a.m.

Nevermind I answered my own question.
  • taylor-alexander-donley - December 15, 2012 6:51 a.m.

hey how did u find the last spirit of arkham tablet? thats all i have left to do?? plz help me?
  • jason-chene - July 27, 2012 3:10 p.m.

I cant figure out how to get back to the second level of the medical facility. With the elevator locked I don't remember how to get to the rest of the medical facility.
  • sebastien-rittau - July 28, 2012 8:17 p.m.

there is a vent beside the elevator that you use
  • rams83928 - July 27, 2012 2:13 p.m.

ok found the chronicle. i just need the two teeth in arkham west and i'm done????????
  • rams83928 - July 27, 2012 2 p.m.

I have 239 riddles done. Just need two teeth in arkham west. they are not showing up. i've searched everywhere. Also, what about the last chronicle? there is one slot left on the character bios. where is that?
  • ImmaChicken - August 7, 2012 2:40 a.m.

The last chronicle doesn't look like the others, it's in the penitentiary. It's where you find the warden in handcuffs and first get the cryptographic sequencer. It's near Clayface's cell.
  • ImmaChicken - August 9, 2012 2:26 a.m.

Sorry, it's on the floor of the room with the warden in it, there's a circle on the floor with "batman" scribbled all around it.