We Recommend

• kit07 - February 22, 2012 4:14 p.m.

Are Yoshi's eggs edible?
  • Sinosaur - February 22, 2012 6:46 p.m.

The ones that don't contain yoshis appear to be empty, so unless you like eating eggshells or want to try to eat a Yoshi, then no.
  • BladedFalcon - February 22, 2012 4:01 p.m.

"thanks to a question from notorious comment baron MetroidPrimeRib." Oh my... Well, he is certainly notorious XD And to be fair, this was a good question, so let's see what the answer is...
  • ChaosEternal - February 22, 2012 4:18 p.m.

Gah, I saw his name, first wondered if that was you, then remembered, "Oh, its THAT guy. :P." Needless to say, I disagree with him a lot. Likely due to his proficiency at making comments sure to ensure rage. I think I can count his positive posts on one hand. >.> (Also I should congratulate him, he is the only person I have ever met on the internet able to annoy me that much. Normally I am impossible to anger over the internet, but he is able to make comments that I disagree with like nobody else I know. :P)
  • BladedFalcon - February 22, 2012 4:35 p.m.

Well, at first I discounted him as a common troll, but to be fair, I've seen him make several sensible, non-trolling posts around. Which makes him a bit more interesting in my mind. I think the thing with him is that he's very hyperbolic, and chances are he does it on purpose to annoy, but unlike other trolls, he usually has a point... Even if he often likes to stretch and exaggerate the point into utter nonrecognition XD
  • ChaosEternal - February 22, 2012 4:52 p.m.

True, you do have a point there. It just annoys me because he is so blunt and he appears so often. But yeah, he does often have a point. I just usually don't agree with it. :3
  • Andrew Groen - February 23, 2012 6:22 p.m.

To be fair, I've seen enough of his comments to know he's actually a really smart guy. You have to be intelligent to raise trolling to such an art form.
  • BladedFalcon - February 23, 2012 6:42 p.m.

Heh, that's a good way to put it, yeah. That's the thing, I sensed ever since the beginning that he's pretty smart, but he uses those smarts mainly to bait and enrage people XD Which, at this point, I've started to find it more entertaining than enraging XD
  • Andrew Groen - February 23, 2012 7:01 p.m.

I was looking back at the comments from past Ask GR's for good questions and I happened to see some of his comments. He's actually got a Jekyl and Hyde thing going on. When he's trolling he doesn't us punctuation and misspells a lot. By contrast, look at his comment on this article. It's friggin' articulate!