• Pruman - September 12, 2013 4:51 a.m.

Super Meat Boy and it isn't even close. The next best one after that is probably Vanquish.
  • Sinosaur - September 10, 2013 11:53 p.m.

1) I have that same exact shirt as Greg; it is my favorite shirt 2) How many Star Wars shirts do you have, Greg? Could you go a whole month wearing nothing but Star Wars without doing laundry?
  • wittynickname - September 10, 2013 9:39 a.m.

On the surface it seems like an impossible, unanswerable question, but when I really examine it there's only one game I finished and thought, "That was perfect. There is literally nothing I would change to try to improve the experience." And that game was Portal 2. In a crowded field, it still stands tallest.
  • wadesmit - September 10, 2013 3:35 a.m.

Would you rather fight 100 duck-sized horses or one horse-sized duck, and who of GR would be most fit to enter the arena with it?
  • g1rldraco7 - September 9, 2013 11:07 p.m.

What is an HR Violation and does this affect the community members besides the editors?
  • BaraChat - September 9, 2013 10:51 p.m.

I don't know which game would stand as my favorite of this generation... . I mean, if I had to pick the best / highest-rated (personal rating), I would pick The Last of Us. At the same time, I played over 200 hours in Fallout 3 and basically worshipped the Bioshock series for 5 years. Then there's Portal... and SMG... and Skyrim... and The Walking Dead... Aaargh, this question is too hard. I give up. On the other hand, I'll love to see a Top 7 Reasons why bananas are yellow. I know this is a gaming website, but for some reason I wouldn't put such a feature past the GR editors.
  • injustice45 - September 9, 2013 8:40 p.m.

I don't have a favorite game of this generation, but one game I love is Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (sorry about the alliteration).
  • Swedish_Chef - September 9, 2013 8:46 p.m.

TTT2 is an absolutely fantastic package and this is coming from someone who mostly plays 2D fighters.
  • GamesRadarCollanderCooper - September 9, 2013 7:36 p.m.

Will Barack Obama bomb Henry Gilbert for his use of chemical weapons on the E3 Day 3 podcast?
  • MadMan - September 9, 2013 6:54 p.m.

GTA IV, soon to be GTA V.
  • winner2 - September 9, 2013 2:15 p.m.

Brown rice or white rice?
  • J-Fid - September 9, 2013 1:41 p.m.

This is legit my favorite feature on GR right now, can't wait for more! If bananas are yellow, and my favorite color is yellow, then why do I not like bananas?
  • JarkayColt - September 9, 2013 1:27 p.m.

I sure can't wait for the Top 7 reasons that bananas are yellow! I can assure you that it will go down in history as GR's most defining moment, and the people of earth will forever heed its wisdom when, one day, they too question the science behind the humble banana's most prevalent characteristic, and require the answers. Nay, the truth! ...I still want to know what GR would put in a Time Capsule. Lawls.
  • sixo T - September 9, 2013 1:42 p.m.

I remember a like 2-3 years ago they did an article about sandwiches. And immediately after reading it i made myself one. :P
  • JarkayColt - September 9, 2013 1:52 p.m.

Really? I must find this article. My lunch depends on it!
  • sixo T - September 9, 2013 12:56 p.m.

Half Life 3 Oh wait..................
  • EAC73 - September 9, 2013 12:38 p.m.

Is there a possibility that us RadioRadar fans can see a RadioRadar hotline, like the old TalkRadar hotline?
  • shawksta - September 9, 2013 12:19 p.m.

If you want to be Miyamoto specific wise, sure, Tower defence does sound interesting and to just see what Miyamoto can bring on that, especially since he praised Angry Birds and wished he thought of that, might be a hint. But there already exists one Nintendo technically owns aka Dillon's Rolling Western which is more of an Action mix Tower Defence, fun fact, the game and its sequel were made by the devs who made the Tingle RPG games. That was off topic there but i couldnt resist, i still stand by my last question of why Lucas is the only GR editor to have an actual username
  • thinkerluchho - September 9, 2013 12:12 p.m.

WHY?