• Azated - February 5, 2010 1:33 a.m.

Nekkid damage FTW
  • linkganon - January 24, 2010 5:16 a.m.

why do i always fight against campers and gang... oh this is probabally not acceptable here, nore anywhere. it gets me really frustrated when because of luck, they respawn right behind me for an instant headshot. course i have won the occasional award with the most headshots in a multiplayer online match and most frags (not overall, just in this specific match.) first person shooters could be revolutionalized by motion but since developers have a hard time working out all the bugs, all wii get is sloppy reflex which is call of duty 4 for 60 dollars when we can find them in the bin. lol @ the matrix reference and lol, just watched the matrix.
  • olliemcparland - January 15, 2010 10:25 p.m.

haha lol that halo 3 betreyal so funny but that was just bad luckbut i am naturally good 2 fps like cod halo bad company ya know
  • noobeater - January 14, 2010 8:43 p.m.

@rxb. package drops are pure NOOBISH
  • noobeater - January 14, 2010 8:41 p.m.

lol at tetris
  • mfwahwah - January 10, 2010 10:52 p.m.

Good good article. I'm bookmarking it to use those pie charts as reference in future arguments. You should have added RTS though to the mix, though. shuttles Extra
  • garPOW - January 10, 2010 1:45 a.m.

personally I feel like a large part of online gaming on the Xbox 360 is your connection strength. largest transgressor, Gears of War. F that game
  • venomman01 - January 9, 2010 6:14 p.m.

You forget the all mighty predator missile. It carries the power to kill any red square in its sight. Its pretty much bad luck if it goes for you
  • barryisgod1 - January 9, 2010 5:07 p.m.

i am extreamly luckin in mw2 earllyer i got killed just as i got my nuke the i bluw up that mother map
  • sniper430 - January 8, 2010 8:06 p.m.

I think there should be an amendment on this article regarding demons souls... fighting giant depraved ones IS pure luck, if they decide to spam it's absolutely impossible to kill them :( god i was stuck on that swamp forever :(
  • wolfwing187 - January 8, 2010 5:08 p.m.

Honestly whenever I play a fps its skill. I dont rely on luck at all. Im good at stealth and finding a good hiding spot to snipe from after practicing a lot in Socom: Confrontation. The stealth experiance in gaming i have from MGS4. I agree that block puzzle games require a lot of luck. they do also require a bit of skill. Skill as in, knowing where to put the blocks and in what position.I noticed in the picture about the bejewled 2 game. I aslo saw it said something about bejewled blitz. I play that game a lot on facebook and that requires a lot of luck.....which i dont have. I love Tetris by the way. I know how much racing games are based on skill due to the amount of racing games ive played in recent years. exept for mario cart. some weapons in there are mainly based of of luck.i agree with DaveBoyle on that. I didnt get to see the halo vid because it wont work on my computer. I like the matrix picture edit. It's funny.
  • DriveShaft - January 8, 2010 4:08 p.m.

Platforming games are 49% Luck, 50% memory and 1% skill.
  • rxb - January 8, 2010 1:48 p.m.

Care drops in MW2 are pure luck.........
  • CH3BURASHKA - January 8, 2010 9:31 a.m.

That tetris picture was hilarious. The matrix one took me a couple of seconds to get.
  • allthegoodnameswheretaken - January 8, 2010 5:17 a.m.

I felt that the start of every race in any Need for Speed game was about 75% luck.
  • ZombieAmmy - January 8, 2010 3:52 a.m.

Is that a "looking around you" reference I spy in the pie chart of the Third-person actioners section?
  • Silvermech - January 8, 2010 2:44 a.m.

Perv success? Yes.Inperv success? HELL TO THE NO! This is why I will fail at Bayonetta.
  • NinjaJamez - January 8, 2010 1:58 a.m.

I've been playing ninja gaiden sigma lately and you need a lot of luck for the camera to not screw all you're doing.... especially when you are indoor...... great article as always
  • spacemonkey086 - January 8, 2010 1:51 a.m.

lol @ the matrix reference.