• EnragedTortoise1 - September 1, 2010 2:42 a.m.

Bullet time in a nutshell- "SHIIIIIITTTTTTT"-*blarg* "UUUUUUHHHHHHHH"... *thump* Boom! Headshot!
  • Cwf2008 - September 1, 2010 2:23 a.m.

F**k it sorry for the triple post but for some reason i cant copy the problem...anyway its on page 2 under enter the matrix you messed up the linking
  • Cwf2008 - September 1, 2010 2:22 a.m.

oh damn it got cut out...uh ya heres the problem "Max Payne’s Kung Fu
  • Cwf2008 - September 1, 2010 2:21 a.m.

"Max Payne’s Kung Fu" Uhh...i think you screwed up the linking!
  • StrayGator - September 1, 2010 2:03 a.m.

Dead Space had "Stasis Fields" or however they called it.
  • n00b - September 1, 2010 1:52 a.m.

ya bayonetta bullet-time/witch time etc also cuz i loved that game
  • CH3BURASHKA - September 1, 2010 1:42 a.m.

One more! You got Red Dead Redemption, so why no Revolver?
  • CH3BURASHKA - September 1, 2010 1:37 a.m.

The screenshot for Max Payne is from Max Payne 2. BUSTED! The MP2 bullet-time was much more lenient, which I thought made for a worse experience. Not bad, but worse than MP1. I hope that MP3 uses MP1 bullet-time. zonic505 is right, where is Viewtiful Joe? I just got a copy from the Gamestop sales, and boy have I missed out! I always hated the boxart, and being the shallow asshole I am, I never bought it for that reason. Now that I've played it, I love it! Beyond Good and Evil had a minor bullet-time feature when your AI partner threw enemies in the air, Jade could hit them and aim them in slow-mo. Advent Rising had a dodge move that incorporated bullet-time. Any turn-based game is technically in slow-mo...
  • BENNYwins4 - September 1, 2010 1:27 a.m.

Wet was another game with bullet time.
  • zonic505 - September 1, 2010 1:19 a.m.

Where's Viewtiful Joe? Not only could you slow down time, but you could speed it up!
  • Imgema - September 1, 2010 1:10 a.m.

slow-mo one of the most annoying trends in videogames and movies.
  • TwilightBlaze - September 1, 2010 1:02 a.m.

What about Bayonetta? "Witch Time" was pretty much bullet time, except sexier.
  • Jacko415 - September 1, 2010 12:35 a.m.

i guess i was one of the only ones who played TimeShift when it came out. AWESOME game! also why didn't you include Killing Floor's ZedTime? (besides in your little bonus puzzle). ZedTime makes that game so much more fun!
  • Defguru7777 - September 1, 2010 12:29 a.m.

Bullet Time and Quick Time Events are two of the things that I don't really like in games. Awesome article.
  • RetroDLC - September 1, 2010 12:22 a.m.

No Conker's Bad Fur Day? It was one of the first games to use bullet-time in a satiristic way.
  • batmanboy11 - September 1, 2010 12:22 a.m.

Cool article.
  • TheIronMaiden - September 1, 2010 12:06 a.m.

hmm congrats I guess?? good article. Always been interested in the history of slow mo gun play.
  • ThisIsMyBoomThingy - August 31, 2010 11:58 p.m.

First!!!!!! (And yes I read it)