We Recommend

• bonerachieved - August 20, 2009 4:49 p.m.

haha this is epic, you completely stopped a bunch of questions about what you missed when you added what things arent missiles
  • Lilrockerdude - August 20, 2009 2:13 p.m.

How can we forget about Wile E. Coyote from Looney Tunes Space Race for the Dream cast. I mean sure it is technically a rocket but still not much of a difference cause in the cartoons the thing explodes! Sample video Note this is not my video but it shows Wile E. doing his thing on a "Rocket" aka missile. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjeillGw2kc
  • thomashalpenny - August 20, 2009 12:59 p.m.

chilli con carnage...not cheesy at all? :)
  • dahsif - August 20, 2009 9:03 a.m.

You bet your ass people would have complained if you hadn't included that ridiculous scene from The Twin Snakes! It's the first thing I thought of when I saw this feature!
  • adadadad - August 20, 2009 7:42 a.m.

@ BROOTHER REVENGE. SECOND! NICE ARTICLE. MAY NEED TO RITE IN CAPS, TO GET RESPECT FROM THE COMMUNITY,. YOUS IS MOSTLY JUST A PS-CRAP FANBOY (YOUS MUST BE CAREFULL COS ITS A 2 HOURSE RACE, AND MAY CONTROL BOTH HORSES /OWNED) MOVE ON NOTHING TO C HERE. SURMON END. AX
  • linkganon - August 20, 2009 5:09 a.m.

you know, the original version of metal gear solid is available on the psn. can't find the gamecube version so this one will have to do. extremely hard considering you need to not be discovered and there is no place to hide so you get discovered again no matter where you hide, and soldiers get up 5 seconds after you beat on them, and no tranq, finally no manual aiming at the head and body. still good game though.
  • ChrisAntistaSmellsLikePizza - August 20, 2009 4:42 a.m.

lol 10% random 90% awesome.
  • GlassPants - August 20, 2009 4:32 a.m.

Any article with a Mischief Makers reference is a winner to me. I think that should be the next "Okami initiative" for all your articles. SHAKE SHAKE!!!
  • Hurricrane - August 20, 2009 3:04 a.m.

the Ninja Blade pics just made me laugh nonstop... great idea GR
  • Dill - August 20, 2009 2:29 a.m.

What a beast article. It's got so many screenshots! Great work, I can see the time spent on this... FeedbacK::I laughed at the games I recognized and read everything about them. Otherwise, I just looked at the photos.
  • Cyberninja - August 20, 2009 2:21 a.m.

ok didnot know you could use pigs from invader zim like missiles
  • WeaselWithAGun - August 20, 2009 1:57 a.m.

I'm so glad to see Jak3 in gamesradar. This just made my week!
  • sgloomy - August 20, 2009 1:25 a.m.

i used to have that pig riding thing at the end as my background,ah, good memories!!!! but seriously, where do you guys even come up with these awesome ideas? i have a feeling it happens the same way that Matt Stone and Trey Parker came up with Towlie....
  • drprofessor - August 20, 2009 12:43 a.m.

What about snakes from Battle Toads? anyway great article. love gamesradar.
  • Curtis_Stone - August 20, 2009 12:25 a.m.

Contra/Konami really loves their missile riding... reCAPTCHA: "Olyphant seriously"
  • Ninja-KiLLR - August 20, 2009 12:20 a.m.

snake truly is the legendary soldier if he can do that move
  • rxb - August 19, 2009 11:51 p.m.

Amazing article, never would have thought the history of missile rides would be so deep. The DMC3 one has to be the funniest. The anime project Ako also has a cool missile ride sence.
  • michaelmcc827 - August 19, 2009 11:50 p.m.

well that was fun.
  • FETALJUICE - August 19, 2009 11:30 p.m.

The Contra series will always remain the undisputed king of missile rides. lol
  • adadadad - August 19, 2009 11:25 p.m.

FIRST! GD GD ARTICLE. MAY ATTACH PS-CRAP TO A MISSILE AND FIRE IT INTO ORPIT, MAN. JEEZ-LOUISE, MAY CANT GET FAR ENOUG AWAY FROM PS-CRAP! MAK IT STOP! END SURMON. AX