• CALLOFDUTYLOVER - January 17, 2009 5:11 p.m.

to be honest cod has always been about run and gun none of us really want any of thatstealth crap if we did we'd get rainbow six or mgs game. okay they could have a stealth story and a run and gun story but that would take up to much time before november. thank god its infity ward this time who know on how to make a good cod game. as for better spawn points i hink that the only way to make that better is to make bigger maps. however the 1 thing i do love on that list is the map editor i would love to create my own multiplayer maps. the weather factor has a great potentialto be good. i just hope 4 codmw2 infityward does the rite things.
  • dannyosko0l69 - January 17, 2009 11:59 a.m.

I am saving up for a 360 and i gotta be honest, the CoD series (ALL of the games) and GoW series hooked me in. those series were the reasons why I wanted a 360. I mean,Halo is good, too, but it didn't hook me like Gears 1 & 2 and all the CoD Games
  • DawgsFan117 - January 17, 2009 8:51 a.m.

Well I agree with a few things such as the map editor the new weapons and fixing the spawn points. Howeve someof these point werent minor tweaks they were different games entirely. For instance the whole mercinarie thing was asking for an open world game like Far Cry 2 and thats not what call of duty is about. Also I disagree with the more stealth thing. Heck i can play metal gear for that. Lets at least remember this is COD and be reasonable with the suggestions.
  • tiredluke129 - January 17, 2009 6:53 a.m.

I really just want to play as an insurgent (or whatever "bad guys" they use). War is never as black and white as we all think, and it would be nice to see both sides of a conflict, even if it's just fictional.
  • Chicago - January 17, 2009 6:14 a.m.

Wow. Whoever was playing in that video on the last page is a total asshole.
  • ramsfaniniowa - January 17, 2009 6:11 a.m.

I say have custom class option in split screen multiplayer I play split screen much more than online and I want to be able to make my own class for that two
  • Defguru7777 - January 17, 2009 3:42 a.m.

I enjoyed the fictionous storyline. We all know how World War II ended.
  • Dr.Mr.Gamer - January 17, 2009 12:32 a.m.

i agree with all of those things except the stealth mode in multi player. for me cod is all about running in and f**king shit up hard and fast.
  • barrage7667 - January 16, 2009 11:16 p.m.

what they to do is add a perk where u can handle two pistols at the same time but cant carry any otheer weapons tht would be sick
  • Yourself - January 16, 2009 11:14 p.m.

Spawn points of the map I have three ideas 1. A couple off map spawn points that rotate with the battle. 2. Spawn protection(Simple but it works!) 3. My favorite. Invincible UH-60 or other transport helis carry loads of men into the battle and you repeal from the heli. Also has spawn protection so the other team cant kill them when they repeal or hit the ground.
  • MacGyver1138 - January 16, 2009 10:46 p.m.

I agree with most of the points except the stealth. It might be a nice way to break up the campaign, but I don't think it would work well in multiplayer. COD is about tactics and shooting. If I want to sneak into a base against people, I'll play Splinter Cell.
  • Rhesus - January 16, 2009 10:21 p.m.

I totally agree with all of this stuff. I'm sure Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 will be awesome. @CoD_22, so true, so true.
  • CoD_22 - January 16, 2009 10:18 p.m.

who agrees that shipment is the best map ever made? its so fun with a shoty :P
  • RebornKusabi - January 16, 2009 9:40 p.m.

I cannot *** over how awesome "All Ghillied [sp?] Up" and "One Shot, One Kill" was! We really do need more missions of that type- not so much that it delves into oversaturation but just enough to break up the constant "Go here, kill this". I tend to find shooters boring but those missions and "Aftermath" were missions that just were so unique to military shooters at that time that it came off as refreshing.
  • And_ROOS - January 16, 2009 9:32 p.m.

Martyrdom is provides balance against the dodgy kills ive been on the receiving end of. Ive been killed in some totally BS ways and its gratifying to see +10 come up on the screen as an "eat sh*t" to the dirty scum who killed me.
  • noobeater - January 16, 2009 8:49 p.m.

lols at the video that was insane! anyway i agree...the other thing would be ban kill cam i love to snipe and although its good to move around to snipe someone going to where they thought u were. the idea of a snper is to pick off targets where they cant find you good article and good ideas
  • bron1417 - January 16, 2009 8:26 p.m.

all of these would be great for the next modern warfare. i actually like the idea of more stealth missions because i loved those missions in the first modern warfare.
  • jar-head - January 16, 2009 7:26 p.m.

Destructive cover would be pretty cool, and some of the weapons being developed today for tomorrows soldiers are pretty damn cool, so how about *Free* Weapons download from live for multiplayer and campaign? The Story line was not entirely fictionless either, We basically played as either a grunt or SAS, and their are people who, through propaganda, that can do Anything. Maybe propaganda and natural power
  • Gatti - January 16, 2009 7:12 p.m.

ModernCreed .. Haha, i just love how you made a really bad joke .. And you didn't even get first?! ..
  • x6o29x - January 16, 2009 7:04 p.m.

great article.i'd especially look forward to a dedicated stealth game mode but "bad company silliness"?come on,if youve got a rocker launcher you should be able to blow through walls with it.