• icbacomingupwithapropername - April 27, 2011 10:53 p.m.

Wow Starcraft 2 box art was kind of made for no 5 on this list
  • AlmightyFuzz - April 27, 2011 10:49 p.m.

I'm never going to look at box art the same again. You've probably ruined all future box arts for me too. And of course all JRPG box art is nothing but cliché! That's all JRPG's are!
  • Robx - April 27, 2011 10:49 p.m.

i fucking love week of HATE.
  • bobob101 - April 27, 2011 10:49 p.m.

The Zelda for point two doesn't work since its concept art, and it doesn't even seem to be art for Skyward Sword. Nevertheless, great article!
  • ChickenFillet5140 - April 27, 2011 10:46 p.m.

I hope that is the official Prototype 2 box-art, looks cool despite being in an article devoted to hating bad covers. Great list by the way. Never thought box-art was so generic. Captcha: Emrort can I never thought he could.
  • Kethmach - April 27, 2011 10:43 p.m.

2,3 and 7 are the one's that typically annoy me. There could be a similar article for "Movie Posters that are teh Suck" and it would be 1 "Man holding gun", 2 "Man holding gun and cut halfway off the side. 3 "Concerned man close up". 4. "Main character (guy or girl this time) in darkness being underlit. Usually monochrome. 5. "Trio of cast shot from feet up. 6. "Trio of cast AND big giant head. 7. boobs in tight shirt.
  • silvereye - April 27, 2011 10:43 p.m.

Though must admit, have to wonder, what box art is there when the character is facing you, with both eyes showing, without a gun, without enemies, a close up enemy or companions surrounding them, without a giant head or logo, with there mouth shut?
  • HardMetalManiac - April 27, 2011 10:39 p.m.

Great article. Good to know that the week of hate will always be a fantastic source of hilarious entertainment.
  • Nap1400 - April 27, 2011 10:38 p.m.

Eh, technically that Skyward Sword picture isn't proven to be the official box art yet. Still, this article definitely made me laugh.
  • MACGRUBER7693 - April 27, 2011 10:38 p.m.

My first, first?
  • kingsmikefan - April 27, 2011 10:38 p.m.

God, JRPG box art sucks
  • silvereye - April 27, 2011 10:37 p.m.

I love how James Bond gets featured at least 3 times :P great article
  • bonepicker - April 27, 2011 10:37 p.m.

These articles are always awesome!