• Juriasu - October 24, 2008 9:26 a.m.

I so need this game!
  • sourpunch - October 24, 2008 1:44 a.m.

Good job guys. Anyways are you guys going to start doing this with every game with a level creator you did it with SSBB and now LBP?
  • chrisat928 - October 24, 2008 12:48 a.m.

Those that doubt the epic-ness of LBP are poor, pathetic, jealous fanboys.
  • jokast - October 31, 2008 5:54 a.m.

so... where can I look for this levels? I wanna play all of them...
  • Telekinesis - October 26, 2008 10:48 p.m.

Wow, awesome job.
  • JZero15 - October 26, 2008 5:06 a.m.

That was awsome makes me wanna have a ps3 now
  • DanAmrich - October 26, 2008 5:01 a.m.

OMG. Epically awesome, Mikel.
  • Cwf2008 - October 25, 2008 8:43 p.m.

Incredible levels. Sure maybe not fun to play on, but freaken incredible
  • KEEPFROMFREEZIN - October 25, 2008 2 p.m.

y cant this game be on the 360 as well =( 'cries'
  • GamesRadarMikelReparaz - October 25, 2008 1:16 a.m.

Wow, thanks for the kind words, everyone! I'm glad you guys liked the article; it was a lot of work putting these stages together (except for Space Invaders; that took like a few hours), but it was a lot of fun. @Sourpunch: Probably not. We did it here because LBP's level editor is really easy to use, and 2D, 8-bit levels are relatively easy to make (relative to a 3D level, I mean). @MacGyver: You're on to something there. The controls are really floaty, although it's something you get used to after playing it for a while. The real reason to play this is the level design, and I don't just mean the custom-made levels; the levels that Media Molecule made for the game's single-player story are incredible.
  • Hippster - October 25, 2008 1:14 a.m.

dam my 360 ownership. i really want this. at least i can get the psp 1 when it comes out though
  • Corsair89 - October 24, 2008 8:19 p.m.

I think the true fun of the game is the satisfaction of making something like the Cut-Man level. Knowing that your hard work on the game was worth it when people on the internet like your level brings a sort of pride. If, of course, your good/patient/insane enough to make an amazing level.
  • MacGyver1138 - October 24, 2008 7:18 p.m.

While (as I have said before) LBP doesn't hold much interest for me, I am a big fan of the user-generated content idea in games, and the levels you made are f***ing sweet. That must have been a big pain to finish. Also, can anyone tell me if the controls seem as sluggish as they look in this game? It seems like jumps get missed a lot due to a slow input. I hope it doesn't sound like I'm knocking on this game, because I really like the idea, even if I won't end up owning it.
  • RandomSamurai13 - October 24, 2008 6:27 p.m.

Woah man, you guys must have spent weeks making all these, awsome! I'll be sure to try them one I get a copy of the game.
  • drprofessor - October 24, 2008 5:29 p.m.

EPIC. The Zelda and Mega Man ones are the greatest thing i've seen done with the game.
  • cell989 - October 24, 2008 4:53 p.m.

Wow, I am impressed, I cant wait to try them out. Will you guys be doing this more often once the game is released?, it would be awesome!!
  • Ban - October 24, 2008 3:18 p.m.

I'm so sad i don't have a PS3, still nice work Mikel
  • meetballz - October 24, 2008 5:19 a.m.

to be perfectly honest befor watching this video i had thought that little bu=ig planet would be a crappy game... thanks for changing my minde
  • key0blade - October 24, 2008 2:17 a.m.

awesome, cant wait for the game to come to the States.
  • oreomonkey - October 24, 2008 2:09 a.m.

what is this game about im confusednortheast his