• SamaSume - December 23, 2008 7:24 a.m.

OMG Halo's just begging for a sequel. My guess is that they bust Master Chief out if Playstation ever starts to close the gap (god knows when that is... girl from Sin was pretty hot)
  • AdrianVillalta - December 23, 2008 2:43 a.m.

I think Metal Arms should of popped up in this article.
  • Defguru7777 - December 22, 2008 7:06 a.m.

Bungie said that they have creative control over any new Halo games like Halo Wars.
  • TrevorISme - December 21, 2008 6:53 p.m.

i loved Psi-ops but i never finished it but it was a really good game
  • BioSaber - December 21, 2008 5:29 a.m.

you forgot MR.NUTZ for the SNES and the Sega genesis. lol
  • Octaviux - December 21, 2008 12:22 a.m.

Fallout 4? Lol
  • gmilf71 - December 20, 2008 11:01 p.m.

all of these games (exept for halo) not many people really care about. im sure that a lot of people haven't even heard of some of these games. i actually saw that XII game as a madness interactive mod.
  • TeragRunner - December 19, 2008 9:22 p.m.

I think that we'll get a spin off to finish the Halo 3. Maybe it will do nothing but make more questions but at least it'll answer what the "structure" is.
  • robby_blood - December 19, 2008 8:43 p.m.

Hey at the VERY end of HALO 3 it shows Mastercheif going into hyper sleep, and I can't remember what game trailer but it shows Mastercheif waking up from hyper sleep so HALO 4 will come but HOW????
  • futur3frank - December 19, 2008 5:52 p.m.

oh the fond memories of Dino Crisis...i cant decide if I enjoy killing dinosaurs or zombies more.
  • Ravenlockheart - December 19, 2008 5:33 p.m.

What about Advent Rising?
  • hectorv1979 - December 19, 2008 3:36 p.m.

huh what strange structure in halo3? umm thats the half of the ship they were on, there is not other thing there. i just youtubed it to double check
  • ravioli221 - December 19, 2008 1:37 p.m.

Great article. DC2's ending didn't bother me that much, that game is just an action game to me, I ignored the story completely. Psi-ops was a given lol I knew this would be on the list. That annoyed me so much, that wasn't an ending, that was a cop out!! Pure laziness. I just wish that Second Sight had a solid gameplay as Psi-ops, if it were up to me the 2 games would have been melded together. XIII was also a killer for me, such a great game which didn't need a sequel, it should have finished up in one game just like Soul Reaver should have. Digger T. Rock is worth a mention, that game ended with a To be continued... message, despite the lack of story to even necessitate a sequel, and I believed that there would be one :( Shame on me...
  • umpff - December 19, 2008 1:11 p.m.

i would die for a sequel to NOLF (No one lives forever)
  • blammm - December 19, 2008 12:32 p.m.

http://www.filthyrichmond.com http://www.filthyrichmond.com
  • kaoticfish - December 19, 2008 8:04 a.m.

I want to see a next gen entry from star wars republic commando!
  • GIJoe01 - December 19, 2008 4:27 a.m.

I want a real sequel to Dino Crisis so bad. C'mon Capcom, deliver for me.
  • jonfitt - December 19, 2008 2:32 a.m.

I think you missed The Longest Journey/Dreamfall! The answer there is: we may finally get a sequel!
  • hunter.s.b - December 19, 2008 1:24 a.m.

dino crisis 3
  • jar-head - December 19, 2008 1:13 a.m.

ya man, Advent rising....uhhhhh, snapping the necks of 12ft aliens...