Topics

Week of Hate

• Shadow Of Death - April 27, 2012 6:11 p.m.

I kinda liked the hacking minigame in Bioshock TBH. The solution for that one is bloody easy as it is, with loads of time to solve it, so poor example really. Goddamn Blue Shells, that's right.
  • vigilant - April 27, 2012 5:55 p.m.

awww, we all love Zeke :(
  • taokaka - April 27, 2012 5:44 p.m.

Is the reason you hate final fantasy hair because your hair will never be as awesome?
  • Fuzunga - April 27, 2012 5:38 p.m.

65 is a mystery.
  • elppa284 - April 27, 2012 6:06 p.m.

It's from witcher 2, isn't it?
  • deadbrownrabbit - April 27, 2012 8:46 p.m.

yepp.
  • Shanetexas - April 27, 2012 5:37 p.m.

You hate Batman DLC. You hate Batman DLC. Once again, you hate Batman DLC. Wha?
  • codystovall - April 27, 2012 5:54 p.m.

Well a lot of those outfits werent that different and it wouldve been a lot cooler to play as a villain, also there were different ways of getting them i think. As a man without online I hate DLC.
  • GR_HenryGilbert - April 28, 2012 8:54 a.m.

Though you can buy them all now, the number of annoying ways they were offered as preorder bonuses and whatnot caused serious hate when you couldn't get the ones you wanted.
  • TheIronMaiden - April 27, 2012 5:33 p.m.

HAHA bioshock and Uncharted got me good. Many good references in this list GR. Rock on!
  • nitecraller - April 27, 2012 5:10 p.m.

Sonic the Hedgehog........... WTF!?!
  • Gillespee - April 27, 2012 6:05 p.m.

Someone at GR loves Sonic the Hedgehog?
  • Acerlux - April 27, 2012 4:34 p.m.

Give me the first person sequences in ACR any day over that awful tower defense. Would've gone with the infinitely respawning enemies in COD4, although that would be difficult to picture. But SMG2. That fat f***er. I don't need him to tell me to take a break. I can quit any time I want. I just choose not to.
  • jeremy-warner - April 27, 2012 4:28 p.m.

Gasp! I knew they still liked sonic deep down! And f*** the gummi ship and water temple. 2 awful things in phenomenal games.
  • sgloomy - April 27, 2012 4:25 p.m.

I get that its week of hate and all, but it seems like you guys kinda went out of your way on some of them. There are a lot of these that I think were actually a fun part of the game as opposed to something to hate or be annoyed but the one that bugs me the most is the Arkham City one. Not that the game is the complete perfect example of a game without any flaws, but I think the suites were actually kinda cool. If I HAD to pick something that was not completely right with the game, it would be that Catwomans moves weren't as developed as batmans.
  • BladedFalcon - April 27, 2012 4:42 p.m.

I think that what they are complaining about, is not the suits themselves, but that you had to either pre-order or pay extra to get them, and that there's no reasonable way to get them all without paying too much cash.
  • Charlie_Fubar - April 27, 2012 4:21 p.m.

these articles take about 10 minutes to load on my smartphone. So I have to wait till I get home usually.
  • christian-shaffer - April 27, 2012 4:08 p.m.

The thing that pissed me off most about pokemon is you get out of a fight in a cave and two steps later you're in another one and that crap continues unless you are using repel, are transporting with a pokemon, or you're just catching a break. Don't get me wrong I understand the premise to the series and everything, but when I'm trying to head to a specific destination and I don't have access to those things yet, it gets to the point where I end up just shutting the damn thing off.
  • BladedFalcon - April 27, 2012 4:02 p.m.

I was surprised at seeing the Bioshock one. I honestly found the pipe puzzles to be entertaining enough. The Dark Souls one is silly, complaining about that it's like complaining that you have to jump in a super Mario Bros Game :P The god of War one was another one that I actually enjoy. I found the actions that Kratps made via quick time events to be too cool and bad-ass to get annoyed about the inputs themselves, which i have never really have gotten an issue with XD The Infamous one is spot on. Although to be fair, Zeke surprisingly becomes one of the best things in Infamous 2 XD Talk about surprising character evolution! The Portal 2 one confuses me. What exactly are they complaining about in there? And the Mass Effect 3 one is unclear to me. Are they hating on the endings? or at the fans that complained about the endings? XD Or maybe both...? Anyway, aside from those, I enjoyed the rest, which are either pretty amusing, or spot on XD One last nitpick though... How could you NOT put a picture of MGS2 referencing the most infamous "La Li Lu Le Lo"???
  • Nap1400 - April 27, 2012 4:12 p.m.

Portal 2 was complaining about the loading screens.