We Recommend

• BriefCandle - November 5, 2009 7:25 a.m.

Incredible Crisis! Oh, the nostalgia. I haven't seen that name in years.
  • teh2Dgamer - November 5, 2009 6:49 a.m.

@AXELSTORM44 Those are already available in the PS Store.
  • AXELSTORM44 - November 5, 2009 2:56 a.m.

No Spyro the Dragon, crash bandicoot, or twisted metal??? i practically grew up with those games. i dont own a ps3, so i dont even know if theyre allready out. oh, final fantasy 7 to...
  • jimbobmcclan - November 5, 2009 2:55 a.m.

What? No X-Com
  • CreeplyTuna - November 5, 2009 2:34 a.m.

...but i loved final fantasy 1 on my psp *sniff sniff*
  • epicdominican91 - November 5, 2009 2:13 a.m.

It's about damn tome someone spoke for the LoD fans! Thanks Stewart!
  • ViolentLee - November 5, 2009 1:28 a.m.

Diablo PSone was notable because it offered same-screen co-op. Also, Rogue Trip was the unofficial sequel to Twisted Metal 2. It was done by the former developers, SingleTrac, while TM3 was done by 989 Studios.
  • ryacer - November 5, 2009 1:27 a.m.

I always hoped that maybe one day they would recreate the legend of dragoon for the ps3 but if they put it on psn I would surely get it. Its one of my all time favorite games.
  • teh2Dgamer - November 5, 2009 12:49 a.m.

@Aforextreme Intelligent Cube is also know as Kurushi in Europe, and is a puzzle game.
  • ChainsawHero - November 5, 2009 12:45 a.m.

Any of the old RPGs would be crazy to have on PSN. What's taking Sony so long?
  • Ninja-KiLLR - November 5, 2009 12:45 a.m.

funny how im trying to get the C&C games to work on my computer rite know and one is mentioned in this list. btw the reason i cant get them going is cuz i lost my disc
  • Aforextreme - November 5, 2009 12:15 a.m.

Pardon my French, but... where the fnuck is Intelligent Qube?
  • rpc88 - November 5, 2009 12:14 a.m.

I wish They would add Digimon World 1-3, i loved those games so much
  • teh2Dgamer - November 4, 2009 11:58 p.m.

Team Buddies, Vanguard Bandits, Elemental Gearbolt, C-12: Final Resistance, Delta Force: Urban Warfare, Disruptor, Duke Nukem: Total Meltdown & Time ti Kill, In the Hunt, Metal Slug X, Battletanx: Global Assault, Clock Tower, D, Echo Night, Nightmare Creatures, Sol Divide, Xena: Warrior Princess (no serieously), Norse by Norsewest, Apocalypse, Blast Chamber, Capcom vs. SNK Pro, Die Hard Trilogy, Powerslave (AKA Exhumed), Forsaken, G-Police, Gauntlet Legends (even though the PS1 port was only 1-2 players), 007: The World is not Enough, Croc 1&2, Darkstalkers 3, and once again, many many more.
  • dahsif - November 4, 2009 11:54 p.m.

Also, I want this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNzWn5AUwxQ&feature=player_embedded#
  • dahsif - November 4, 2009 11:50 p.m.

I always believed MDK stood for "Murder, Death, Kill). I had a cool poster of the game in my room back in the time. Also, KONAMI, please give me MGS1 on PAL PSN. Oh, and GT1 is one of the greatest games EVER, the description of it here wasnt reverent enough and didn't do it justice. One last thing: I WANT REZ HD ON PS3!!
  • teh2Dgamer - November 4, 2009 11:36 p.m.

Oops, looks like I mentioned a few that were already up there on your list. I forgot all the games you listed.
  • teh2Dgamer - November 4, 2009 11:27 p.m.

Air/Ace Combat, Mega Man Legends series (including Tron Bonne), Akuji the Heartless, Quake II (an extremely impressive PS1 port), every single Squaresoft RPG released on the PS1, Alien Trilogy/Resurrection, Alundra, Armored Core, Ape Escape, Breath of Fire III&IV, Crusader: No Remorse, Descent, Devil Dice, Intelligent Cube, G Darius, Gekioh Shooting King, Grandia, King's Field (yes there actually is someone out there who indeed likes the KF series), Lunar 1&2, Monster Rancher, Nascar Rumble, Need for Speed III&IV, Omega Boost, Ridge Racer series, Rising Zan: The Samurai Gunman, Rival Schools, Sled Storm, Soul Blade, Soul of the Samurai, Doom/Final Doom, Tail Concerto, Tales of Destiny, Tiny Tank, Trap Gunner, Silent Bomber, Silhouette Mirage, Unholy War, Vanark, Wild 9, Herc's Adventures, Skull Monkeys, Heart of Darkness, Legend of Legaia, and so so many more, that I could probably write a feature twice as big.
  • Conman93 - November 4, 2009 11:27 p.m.

oops meant ffVIII at the start there
  • Conman93 - November 4, 2009 11:26 p.m.

I want ffVII SOO much. Its lokks as good as VII I remember those old spiderman games. They were really good. I remember a cheat where jameson and scorpian play marco polo