• loonyman978 - May 1, 2010 2:21 p.m.

I dont know about any of you, but when i glanced at the pic in No.3, i swear it said "...Re-pa-raz"
  • WAY2DOPE - May 1, 2010 12:15 p.m.

What About Urban Reign With Paul And Law
  • dante1924 - May 1, 2010 11:43 a.m.

Couldn't you also play as Alien Hominid in Castle Crashers if you downloaded Alien Hominid HD? Whatever happened to that Sephiroth outfit in LBP anyway? All we have is this image. So did they cancel it or something?
  • Redeater - May 1, 2010 11:16 a.m.

I always prefered the Duke Nukem 3rd person perspective game on the ps1 He sees Lara Crofts outfit and says..... "Ewwwwww skanky outfit"
  • darkdispatch523 - May 1, 2010 11:04 a.m.

For the TRUTH go to:: http://www.sovereigntimes.com/
  • Wolverine08 - May 1, 2010 11 a.m.

@helix92 That portal cameo ruled, plus I thought it was very generous of the Wolverine devs to give a trophy for every easter egg found in the game (you found the cake, yummy..)
  • helix92 - May 1, 2010 10:52 a.m.

Theres also a portal cameo in Wolverine. But great article anyways!
  • philipshaw - May 1, 2010 10:26 a.m.

Great article Mikel and I knew a lot of these
  • Samael - May 1, 2010 7:18 a.m.

Wow, awesome article Mikel! You could've done just like 10 or 20 cameos, but you must've decided "What the hell, I'll do 55 and include a blurb for each one, because I'm Wikiparez and that's how I roll!" or something like that.
  • NanoElite666 - May 1, 2010 6:01 a.m.

Ratchet and Jak also apparently like crossing over into each others' worlds to partake in various deathsports (Dreadzone and combat racing, respectively). I wonder how long it'll be before Nathan Hale goes treasure hunting and Nathan Drake finds himself fending off the Chimeran hordes? Oh wait... Uncharted 2 skin pack. With Helghast for extra awesome.
  • Nin10DOH - May 1, 2010 5:29 a.m.

Hmm there were alot of metal gear cameos. Still very awesome
  • TrIp13G - May 1, 2010 5:24 a.m.

Just a quick note about the Castlevania theme. The name of that track is "Vampire Killer", which is also the name of the whip that the Belmont clan wields. Fun fact!
  • KnightDehumidifier - May 1, 2010 4:53 a.m.

Don't forget about Kirby's Dream Land and Lolo and Lala as bosses demonstrating their devastating attack of pushing blocks across the ground. Banjo-Kazooie has Gnawty the Beaver from Donkey Kong Country, and Tiptup from Diddy Kong Racing. Speaking of that, Nuts and Bolts have small references from a question block, an alien from Banjo-Tooie, and a Jetpac rocket.
  • Hobojedi - May 1, 2010 3:52 a.m.

Oh man, the poor Doom Marine..
  • rybell - May 1, 2010 3:29 a.m.

once i heard that cloud was in final fantasy tactics, i played the psp version for hours trying to unlock him. sadly, i was never very good at the game so i never reached far enough into the game to unlock him. also, i liked the cameos in soulcaliber 4 but they wanted me to pay 5 whole dollars just to unlock yoda on the ps3!
  • Hexateuch - May 1, 2010 2:48 a.m.

3-D World Runner was the freaking best
  • Darkhawk - May 1, 2010 2:43 a.m.

One of my favourites not mentioned here: Donkey Kong Country 2's DK Coin Status Screen, which features Mario, Link, and Yoshi as previous "players" of the game: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Final_DK_pic.jpg
  • mEgAzD - May 1, 2010 2:36 a.m.

Damn! This is too deep bro. Nice job.
  • Tenfey - May 1, 2010 2:32 a.m.

I'm ashamed to admit that I bought Ehrgeiz due to the FFVII characters, since me and my friends were kinda obsessed with the game at the time. I ended up liking the adventure mode though.
  • DarkTone - May 1, 2010 2:26 a.m.

DAMN! Didn't realize there was this many. Great job once again Mikel