• GameManiac - March 26, 2010 1:09 a.m.

You people are whiny prisses. What's so wrong about the Water Temple? The only Zelda game I've ever played AND finished is Ocarina of Time (*thumbs up*), and I never got all steamed over that place. Also, Navi isn't that annoying. What's TRULY annoying is the current Spongebob on Nickelodien.
  • CH3BURASHKA - March 26, 2010 12:45 a.m.

I must begrudging agree with all 5 points made. When one focuses on only the negative aspects, the series like the biggest pile of shit.
  • ranzatsu - March 26, 2010 12:42 a.m.

Never liked Zelda. Even if I didn't play it, don't like Tingle. Reminds me of a perverted old man.
  • Conman93 - March 26, 2010 12:19 a.m.

Even though most of these reasons are true ( especially tingle and the water temple!!), there is no dening that Zelda is still most likely the best videogame series ever!!
  • fanboyhunter - March 25, 2010 11:52 p.m.

God, I'm tired of being one of the very few who love the water temple the most in OoT. I wanted a challenge and water temple was the one that delivered. But yeah... the hell with tingle...
  • 510BrotherPanda - March 25, 2010 11:51 p.m.

I still don't understand why people always say Navi was the most annoying thing ever. I just heard it as background noise and it never bugged me. What I also don't understand is why Matt Cundy likes Tingle and his CREEPY TIGHT LEOTARD THAT FORM-FITS AROUND EVERTHING.
  • Embolado - March 25, 2010 11:12 p.m.

7: Ganondorf: Im tired of killing the same mofo
  • profile0000 - March 25, 2010 11:09 p.m.

@Fiirestorm21 Yeah, you have a point. He isn't bad or anything but there is no way I want him to voice Link, of all characters. It's only a matter of time until his bosses get him to voice someone more retro...
  • CLEIP - March 25, 2010 10:55 p.m.

I HATE the fact that people always has to disrespect the water temple. Here is the scoop; only morons had trouble with the water temple! I HATE YOU! Other than that particular aspect of the article i agree, there is a lot to hate... about everything, Zelda included.
  • michaelmcc827 - March 25, 2010 10:51 p.m.

My God, Tyler's illustration is great. I have to say though, I completely agree with all of these reasons. But, that won't stop me from playing them anytime soon...
  • CatrParrot - March 25, 2010 10:20 p.m.

I actually didn't think Navi was annoying. Nor did I think Tingle was all that bad either.
  • ClusterShart - March 25, 2010 10:14 p.m.

Fuck you guys, Tingle is awesome.
  • lovinmyps3 - March 25, 2010 9:55 p.m.

Must... kill... Water Temple!!!
  • KnightDehumidifier - March 25, 2010 9:47 p.m.

Darksiders does what Zeldon't.
  • Dondada - March 25, 2010 9:42 p.m.

This article can be applied to Nintendo's whole line up.
  • Fiirestorm21 - March 25, 2010 9:23 p.m.

@profile0000 Well, Nolan North goes by what people direct him. When they want him to be like Nathan Drake, he'll do that voice, but when directed to he's perfectly capable of doing something other than his Uncharted role.
  • AyJay - March 25, 2010 9:15 p.m.

Reasons 4 and 1 are pretty much the same thing.
  • Xplosive59 - March 25, 2010 9:12 p.m.

6. the side characters in twilight princess never shut up in cut scenes
  • V13Dragongal - March 25, 2010 9:02 p.m.

I Hate Tingle! He is a creepy little.....thing that needs to go drown in the sea right outside his door(windwaker) i can understand how the game is recycled, but isen't that the point of still calling it Zelda? Also in Twilight Princess the game gets a new creative ellement that changes the story a LOT. And I don't care that he dosn't have a voice. I have played many other games where the main character dosn't speak and it is not a big deal.
  • RebornKusabi - March 25, 2010 8:56 p.m.

I really didn't mind the Water Temple and found some of these to be nit-picky in all honesty. However... WEEK OF HATE 2010!!!