• Guardian88 - December 29, 2010 9:24 a.m.

WHAT A BULLS*** ARTICLE!!! Games Radar really doesnt like Final Fantasy. If you're gonna hate on FF, then think of a more beleviable reason.
  • amedeus - April 4, 2011 11:12 p.m.

I agree with almost all of this (especially 3... damn you Square Eunuchs), except that Blitzball may have been my favorite part of FFX. I've loaded up the game, played Blitzball, saved, and turned it off again without doing any adventuring. Good times.
  • Besin - December 18, 2011 3:44 p.m.

Final Fantasy III was made by Nintendo, not SE.
  • trojan12 - April 26, 2011 2:37 a.m.

Am I the only person who not only liked, but became proficient in Blitzball?
  • Besin - December 18, 2011 3:43 p.m.

Fan of blitzball here! AKA: I don't just sit around on Auto and freak out every time a conflict occurs. Manual mode all the way!
  • Bluefox - April 26, 2011 8:51 a.m.

Since FFIX, it's just not the same anymore. I'm putting some hope in FFXV, but that's it.
  • Bluefox - April 26, 2011 8:53 a.m.

On closer consideration, I wonder if they're trying to go back to their roots with The Last Story series?
  • wd3k - September 1, 2011 3:12 p.m.

"But it also makes them impossible to be taken seriously by grown humans." No it doesn't. It's called freedom of expression and there's nothing wrong with those designs. "It tries to pass off MMOs as numbered entries" So? No one's forcing you to play those. "Spinoffs dramatically outnumber the core games" Again, so? Explain how this whatsoever affects the quality of the series. You did not offer any reasons at all. What an incredibly dumb article.
  • Besin - December 18, 2011 5:02 p.m.

1. Outrageous weapons and hair. So what if the weapons are outrageous? It's their own universe. They can do what they want. If you don't like it that's fine, but you know what they say- opinions are like arseholes. As for crazy hair and dresses made of belts, have you been to Japan? Obviously not, since you think that's outrageous. It's called culture. Inform yourself. (Little snippet of info: Japan is becoming the fashion hub of the world.) 2. Blitzball. People don't like it because they're not playing. Play it on Manual for a change with a neutral heart and a gamer's spirit and THEN make an argument. 3. MMOs The fans were demanding one. This was their middle finger to those stupid enough to ask. 4. Spinoffs Three things to say: 1. Who cares? More games for me. 2. Only trolls count FFXI, FFX-2, and FFXIV as Final Fantasy games. 3. Final Fantasy IV was not made by Square Enix. 5. Remake of FFVII Yeah- and have everyone complain that it's not exactly the same? They'd have to remove- not to mention add- quite a bit to make the game both T rated and satisfying. A lot can be said for "slipping through customs" due to graphic constraints, but they won't have that problem with a remake. How about this- YOU direct the re-make. You officially can't use camera angles for 99.9% of the game. Good luck making it exactly the same plus better graphics without the characters looking like a bunch of kids role-playing and too nervous to do anything other than a signature hair-flip. And don't get me started on the tone, which will be much darker with the introduction of the fact that the characters look more human than boxy. Give them some credit. They know what they're doing.
  • IJayZz - November 16, 2012 6:26 a.m.

I hate people with this kind of shit: Hating a game/movie/book. I can't stand how retards like this are even wasting their time creating crap like this. A life is highly recommended to get. What's your favorite game, sir? What's your favorite TV-series? How do you feel when someone makes shit about your favorite things? This is fucking retarded! It'd be the same if I made a video of why I hate pizza, or why I hate a person, like you. Why do you criticize the game characters in Final Fantasy? I could fucking criticize Mario's clothes and how fat he fucking is. You are fucking childish. People, stop shit like this, do something worthy with your lives.