• KristopherMD - March 28, 2010 8:48 p.m.

As much as i hate to be thought of as a fan-boy, i can't help but say that if final fantasy 7 was ever remade, i would buy it the second it hit the shelves. Hell, if for some reason it was a Sony exclusive, I'd buy the ps3 just to play it.
  • VyseTheTetrisdork - March 28, 2010 10:49 p.m.

The only FF game I've ever beaten was FF1 back when it was re-released on the GBA. Still gotta make plans to actually beat VII, and I liked that one. I stayed away from VIII due to a terrible PS Underground demo I played. Glad to know the rest of the game sucked (and that's thanks to The Spoony One's playthrough of said game). Tyler's art made up for the fact that there were no new banjo videos this year. Give him some more alcohol! That, and can I use your Cloud art as an avatar on some forums I go to with credit to you? recaptcha: choir GOP
  • psycowolf - March 29, 2010 1:56 a.m.

lol ive inly played 4 final fantasy games, two of wich were sequals/prequals. the frst one ive ever played was FFX. i got 5 min. in the games a returned it for a different game. i just could not get into it. the second was FFVII-Durge of Cerberus. i liked it because i was....uhh idk i just liked making boom boom soundsa and transforming into a wareworlf like creture. the next was the remake of FFIII on the DS. i realy liked that one. it just had a realy good plot and a realy diverse charcter scheme tthat just seemed to me was perfect. the last FF game ive played was CRYSIS CORE-FFVII on the PSP. that was my favorite. infact that was my favorite game on psp. right now im w8ing for my friend to get that new FF game (FFXII?)to play it. i like the games and respect FF but GOD OF WAR CAN KICK ITS ASS ANYDAY OF THE WEEK!!!!
  • ArmTheBomb - March 29, 2010 3:17 a.m.

...What's with the hype over Final fantasy 7 anyways?I always found the story/ characters lame and unappealing.. It's called FF6 n 9 people.
  • Tochy - March 29, 2010 6:10 a.m.

i HATE ff games
  • beezn - March 29, 2010 6:24 a.m.

I just bought FF VII this last week... I'm all ready irritated.
  • ScruffyTheJanitor - March 29, 2010 6:26 a.m.

no game should be allowed to go on for this goddamn long! The FINAL in the title is a LIE!(the same can be said about movies *cough*Saw*cough*) I hope the world does end in 2012 so we never have to hear about how great, or pretty, or androgenous Final Fantasy XXIII is.
  • Tomsta666 - March 29, 2010 9:13 a.m.

Only 5?
  • kaaos - March 29, 2010 2:08 p.m.

ugh!!! i can't stand any 2-d final fantasy,i really hate the gameplay,and plus everybody started to like it ever since the first kingdom hearts which is baddass besides crisis core and dissidia
  • kaaos - March 29, 2010 2:12 p.m.

oh an one more thing,ff needs to change teheir boring turn-taking battling,i mean ff12 and ff13 are the only ones that could get away with that
  • Xplosive59 - March 29, 2010 2:31 p.m.

"Final Fantasy XI is not Final Fantasy" thank you, at least someone agrees
  • Cyberninja - March 29, 2010 8:29 p.m.

i dont think they would have a justify able reason why they made ff11 a mmo
  • NinjaJamez - March 29, 2010 10:51 p.m.

people will hate me but i kinda liked blitzball.... seriously
  • doomdude - March 30, 2010 12:07 a.m.

still waiting for the ffVII remake, dont own a ps2 and my ps3 wont play it
  • AlexTheSemiGreat - March 30, 2010 2:46 a.m.

Speaking of Square Enix. In a gaming company competition they are currently getting hammered by Zyngo. Aka the makers of farmville. Help stop this madness please... http://www.escapistmagazine.com/global/tournaments/standings/2-2010-March-Mayhem-Developers-Showdown
  • philipshaw - March 30, 2010 11:41 a.m.

I'm a FF fan and all this is so true. I agree with you that FFVII has to be remade
  • Frostfire - June 23, 2010 10:07 p.m.

Hmm i was expecting some hate. aside from the first point this is all stuff fanboys whine about. Just FYI i love Final Fantasy.
  • KrazyGamer - July 30, 2010 5:30 a.m.

Final Fantasy sucks. Period.
  • OrionOnyx - December 15, 2010 1:15 a.m.

I officially hate this article... I'm kind of a FF fanatic XD
  • sheldon1979 - December 28, 2010 2:08 p.m.

i totally agree im a hell of a final fantasy fan and 7 was the best they can keep the spinoffs 10 was fair great article thanks GR